Chapter 8: Venom vs Riot (part 1)

3rd Person POV...
"Scrub diagnostics." Drake said to a launch man.
"Sir?"
"Did I stutter? Initiate the launch." Drake took it into his own hands and entered the password to initiate the launch. "Launching in T-minus 5 minutes." The audio said. Emerson was looking at the abort procedure instructions. "The guy behind us is trying to stop this." Riot told Drake. Drake turned around. Riot started forming around Drake's body and grabbed Emerson's wrist. "Oh, shit." Emerson said. Riot stabbed him through the chest, scaring the other workers. They got up from their desks and went to run. Riot's arms formed into axes and destroyed most of the computers and killed a few of the workers. He roared and then jumped out the window.

Venom's POV...
I saw Riot jump out the window and onto the platform. "Oh, Jesus! You can take this guy, right?" Y/n asked me.
"He has got shit you have never seen." I told him.
"What does that mean, what are our chances?"
"Hmm. Pretty much...zero."
"Ah, fuck it." Y/n said. "Lets go save the planet."

Anne's POV...
I was running to the control room in the opposite direction of the scientists. "Hey, kid, where are you going?" One of them asked.
"I'm going back there. I need to save my friend." I told him.
"Who, Drake?"
"No, the guy trying to stop him!" I turned around and continued running.
"Well, nice meeting and knowing you." He said as he continued running away.

Venom's POV...
I ran to the platform and stayed under it to catch Riot by surprise. I caught up to him and busted through to stop him. "Venom, get in the rocket!" Riot ordered me.
"No. We won't let you destroy this world." I told him.
"Then die!" His hand formed into a spike ball. He jumped at me as I dodged it. His hand then formed into a sword and went right beside my head. "Holy shit!" Y/n yelled.
"Told you!" I said. I kicked Riot off me. I formed a shield with my hand to block his attack. Riot latched and clawed my arm. I grabbed his face and slammed him to the ground, then kicked him back. "You have a strong host." Riot said. My arm healed and I growled at him. "But not strong enough." His hands formed to swords and started stabbing under the platform to try to stab me, missing every time. He then charged at me, but i countered by wrapping my arm around around his neck, choking him. Riot had spikes go out his back and stab me. I yelled in pain as I fell back. He grabbed a metal pole and hit me back with it. Afterword, he jumped and stomped my head. He grabbed my leg and threw me at the rocket platform. I tried punching him, but he rammed me. His claws came out and he slashed my face.