Chapter 10: We Are Venom

Y/n's POV...
It was the day after the events of the life foundation. I was at Anne's. "Y/n, hey I'm sorry about Venom." She said to me.
"Hey, do...do you wanna talk about that kiss?" I asked her.
"Oh that? No no that was...your buddy's idea." She said. "Felt kind of good though. The power I mean. When its..."
"Inside you?"
"You know what I mean." She told me. "We're not telling Dan about that kiss."
"Look at her. She has no idea we will get her back." I heard in my head.
"No, we aren't telling Dan. I gotta go now."
"Nice to see you again, Y/n." Anne said as I got up to leave. A man with his dog stopped me. "Hey, don't give up on her. Either of you." He said.
"We won't." I told him.

"I have absolutely no problem with you hanging around, but we are gonna have to go over some ground rules, okay? You cannot go around eating everyone you want." I said to Venom.
"No?" He asked.
"No, here, i'll break it down for you. There are good people in this world, really good people, a lot of them like me and Anne, and then there are bad people. You will only be allowed to touch, harm, hurt, possibly, very possibly, eat very very bad people." I told him.
"I understand." He responded.
"Good. We're already getting somewhere."
"But how does one tell the difference?"
"Well, you can just tell. You can sense it, sometimes even feel it."
"Whatever you say. But can we get something to eat now? Otherwise, your liver, its starting to look really, really good, and juicy."
I looked around and saw a restaurant. "Yeah, yeah I know a place."

Time jump to nighttime at a convenience store...
I walked in a store. "Hey, Mrs Chen." I said.
"How you doing, Y/n?" Mrs Chen asked me.
"Nothing changed but the weather, you know." I said as I walked around. "So, what culinary delights may tickle the pickle tonight?"
"Tater tots and chocolate." Venom said.
"Got it." I walked down an aisle. I heard the door open. "Payments due, Chen." I heard. I turned around and saw a man at the counter.
"Please, I can't keep doing this." Mrs Chen said, but the robber pulled out a gun and pointed it at Chen. "Now!"
"Bad guy, right?" Venom asked me.
"Yup."
Chen was getting money out of the register when Venom formed over me. His tendrils went for the robbers arm.
"You come in here again- in fact, you go anywhere in this city preying on innocent people, we will find you and eat both of your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face right off your head, do you understand?" Venom asked. The robber had fear in his eyes. "Please..." he begged. "Yes. Then what will you be? This armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you? Rolling down the street like a turd in the wind. Do you feel me?"
"What the hell are you?" The robber said. Half of Venom's face unformed to show my face. "We are Venom." Me and Venom said. His face reformed to the complete face. "On second thought..." Venom opened his mouth and ate the robber. He unformed and returned to inside my body.
"Y/n? What was that?" Mrs Chen asked me.
"Oh, uhh, I have a parasite. Yeah. Well, night Chen." I said as I exited the store.
"Parasite?!" Venom yelled.
"Yeah, just a term of endearment, thats all."
"Apologize!"
"No."
"Apologize!"
"Okay, fine. I'm sorry. So what would you like to do now?"
"The way I see it, we can do whatever we want." Venom said to me.

And that concludes the story! Well, there's still the epilogue.