Chapter 1 The Mysterious Birthmark

Chapter 1 The Mysterious Birthmark    My profession is a warlock, of course, that's a better name. In today's society, people are more willing to jokingly call people who are engaged in this profession a magician.    Sometimes I feel a little helpless. After all, I really understand the metaphysics left by my ancestors. There are very few people with goods in their stomachs, and because of some taboos, how can those so-called masters be willing to serve ordinary people?    Therefore, people see more and more liars in the rivers and lakes, and the saying of the gods is naturally rooted in people's hearts.    I don't want to be hypocritical either. In the past few years, I have done a total of 37 businesses, but the clients I serve are basically either rich or expensive, except for 2 transactions that are special cases.    To this day, I am free and take no orders. Of course, I like money, but the secret can't be revealed. If you have a life to make money, you have to live your life, right?    Living a comfortable life, just a little boring. Looking back on the past 40 years of life, the only regret is that I feel ashamed for Master, because the lifelong wish of Master's family is only to become a veritable warlock. , and can even carry forward metaphysics.    Is it simple? In today's society, I would say it's really not easy! In fact, the real high-ranking officials of the state attach great importance to metaphysics, and even regard those who can really do it as treasures.    But it's something that's hidden, and people can't know anything. Don't ask why. Trust me on this point.    Think the only thing I can do is to write down my experiences over the years to let people know what a real warlock is, and let people see what a real metaphysician is.    Of course, I will not write the specific method. If everyone could learn this stuff, it wouldn't be lost now. I don't want to mislead anyone or even make anyone follow it out of curiosity.    As for whether what I recorded is true or false, I just want to say, compare it with your own life.    Well, without further ado, here is my experience over the years. For some special reason, I will do some conversion processing in some key places, that's all.