Chapter 10 Expelling Hundred Ghosts (1)

This time, Mr. Jiang took a 2-hour bath. Not to mention careful scrubbing, he also shaved his beard, straightened his hair, and soaked in the soup for an hour. Finally, after the old man Jiang finished packing, he put on a Taoist robe, and the temperament of the whole person was completely different. Where is the appearance of a wretched old man? People who don't know look carefully and think it's a middle-aged Taoist priest. It gives people the feeling that they can sincerely believe in him, and they will think that this person must be a master with unique skills. "Move the table to the yard, I want to burn incense!" Mr. Jiang said aloud, standing in the yard. Grandpa Jiang ordered, how dare my parents ignore it? The two quickly lifted out of the square table in the center of the main house. Because of their anxiety, the two staggered and almost fell, and they could see their anxiety clearly. After the table was set, the old man Jiang took the cloth bag he brought and took out a piece of yellow cloth. With a shrug of his shoulders, he laid it neatly on the table. My dad couldn't help but scream. One word: "Good job." Mr. Jiang didn't care at all, just turned his head and said to my dad: "When I do this, don't make a fuss, you have a good mind, if you shout, I will destroy the ceremony if you are distracted, if the ceremony is destroyed, then you come do this ritual. How could my father possibly know how to do the ritual? After being jokingly threatened by the old man Jiang, he quickly shut up. After Mr. Jiang instructed his mother to pick up the things she asked her to prepare yesterday, he took out an exquisite small stove, a stack of gold paper, and famous incense from his bag, and arranged them in a special way. Then he took out some small paper-cut objects, such as soldiers, generals, armors and horses, and placed them in a specific orientation. At this time, my mother brought a bun with a red dot in the middle on a tray. The fruit on the plate was only green mandarin oranges, and a cup of tea was also brought to Jiang Lao. Mr. Jiang put away one by one, and finally took a bowl of water from my dad. Such a simple altar was ready. In fact, my master himself is someone who doesn't really like to think about setting up an altar to cast spells. He is often as simple as possible. This is the difference between a private inheritance and a Taoist priest with an inheritance. Many details are rather arbitrary. As for the things in those generals and warhorses, although he has also practiced, his strength is not here, so he is rarely used. The main purpose of my master's altar is to pay homage to the ancestors of Taoism. Before doing so, there must be devout worship. Besides, he wanted to borrow some of their strength, so he had to be respectful. After the altar was erected, the master took out nine incense sticks, lit them, bowed three times, and then inserted the incense into the incense altar. Then, pacing slowly in the yard, he finally picked a spot and dug a small hole. After digging the hole, the master took out a handful of black and white stones from the cloth bag. There is nothing special about these stones, as long as you look closely, they are all very smooth, with a glossy finish that can only be produced by frequent hand rubbing.

   With these stones in hand, the master walked around the yard, occasionally throwing a stone at a certain place.

After doing this, the master walked back to the small hole dug just now, took out a copper coin, thought about it, and put it back. After thinking for a while, he took out another rough-carved jade. Finally, the master sighed and put the jade stone into the pit. Seeing this miraculous scene, my mother couldn't help asking her father in a soft voice, "What do you think Master Jiang is doing?" When my father was a child, he happened to see an old Taoist priest doing similar things in other people's homes. He replied calmly to my mother: "When I was a child, I heard from the old man in the village that it was arranging formations." In fact, my father is not very sure. After all, when I saw the old man when I was a child, I knew if he had real skills, but this time he really guessed it right. My master was indeed setting up the formation just now, setting up the formation to lock the soul. Both copper coins and jade are my master's carefully refined instruments. In the end, I chose jade, because it is gentler to use jade as the center of the array. The copper coins themselves are extremely harmful to ghosts. Just because it has spread too much in people's hands, the yang is too heavy! Taoists generally persuade, exorcise, and suppress ghosts, but they will not easily exterminate ghosts. After all, ghosts are the poorest things in the world. If you directly use vicious means to disperse the sneaky, that is the greatest murder. Kindness is the best virtue in this world. My master doesn't want to be against the sky in the eyes of the formation, because the original intention of this formation is just to lock the lonely ghosts in this yard and prevent them from escaping. After focusing, Mr. Jiang began to close his eyes and rest, and the feeling of standing there was a little vague. This is the so-called meditation, allowing oneself to integrate into the universe. . In a short time, Mr. Jiang opened his eyes, and the moment he opened his eyes, the momentum of the whole person exploded, and then my parents were dazzled and could not see clearly. In my parents' eyes, handprints are complicated. To use their words to describe it, it's like seeing which finger is which finger, and knowing that they are intertwined to form a strange figure. When the seal was established, the parents found that Mr. Jiang started to read words in his mouth, and the speed of his speech was very irregular, and Mr. Jiang's eyes were very solemn. things in mind. Finally, Mr. Jiang shouted for a while: "The formation is complete." Suddenly, my parents felt that there was something in the place where Mr. Jiang was. It feels so unreal, and then the whole room feels mysterious and mysterious, like a world of its own. In order to complete the formation, you must ask the caster of the formation to be at the center of the formation. This is the key key. Master Qiuzhen must cooperate with Taoist exercises, chant mantras, choke, and keep thinking at the same time. The so-called mantra is the mantra unique to Taoism. It is divided into blessings and spells. Blessings are for oneself, and mantras are mostly used during practice. This unique formula is not recorded in any books, but is imparted orally to those who learn it through preachers. Understanding and explaining are the most mysterious. As for the kneading technique, it was the handprint made by Mr. Jiang just now. It is also a complex job. Ordinary people's fingers are broken, but not necessarily able to form. Unique charm. To put it simply, it is to concentrate mental power and condense ideas in the mind. Just now, Mr. Jiang was asking for the commander-in-chief. The leaders of different magic factions are also different. The moment when Mr. Jiang invited the special commander. , thinking in his mind, all mental power must be bound to this commander, this is actually the use of ideas.

   Inadvertently, Mr. Jiang showed in front of my parents the real Taoist secrets, the secret techniques in the metaphysics of the mountain gate!

After the formation of the magic circle, the old man Jiang put away the aura he exuded from his body, and looking at his expression, it seemed that he was not tired at all after doing all this. My mother brought him a cup of tea, and he swallowed it slowly. Mr. Jiang walked to the altar and took out a talisman pen, a box of cinnabar and a stack of yellow talisman paper from his bag, but nothing happened. . But at this moment, I cried again in the house. Mr. Jiang yawned a little, turned to face me crying, squeezed his hand, nodded his eyebrows, and slowly closed his eyes. reopen. This time, Mr. Jiang's expression was a little tired, and he only said: "Is there such a fierce thing? I didn't open my eyes yesterday, I didn't notice it, and I wanted to fight back. Do you want to fight back like crazy?" Mr. Jiang said something in a different tone than usual. Of course, the parents who were standing beside them listened, and their originally relaxed mood became tense again. But the old man Jiang was not nervous. He walked to the altar and put the stack of yellow talismans back into his bag. This time, he took out a few blue talisman papers, and his expression changed from the relaxed look just now to a serious one. Just after recovering from exhaustion, Mr. Jiang asked his mother to ask for a small plate and carefully adjusted the cinnabar. After the cinnabar was adjusted, Mr. Jiang put his hands behind his back, closed his eyes again, and muttered something in his mouth. This time, what he read was just a spell to calm the mind and clear his mind, not something extraordinary, but before drawing the talisman, the most important thing was to finish it in one breath. Before that, he had to adjust his emotions to the calmest state. After everything was ready, Mr. Jiang picked up the talisman soaked in cinnabar, took a deep breath, and then decided to write it down. The breath was actually restrained but not spit out, until the talisman was completed, and the old man Jiang slowly spit out that tone. To avoid distraction, writing amulets often involves reciting a mantra, holding your breath without spitting it out. Using a special suffocating evil spirit or fallen spirit formula to give life to the talisman can also be understood as activating the talisman. Drawing talismans is Mr. Jiang's strength. Although it is a blue talisman, it is not too laborious. After the talisman was drawn, the old man Jiang put down the talisman, but did not move the talisman, so he waited to put it on the table. Air dry quietly.