Chapter 19 Wild Tombs and Ghosts (1)

"Who doesn't sleep in the middle of the night?" I muttered and cursed. At an age when I didn't know what to be afraid of, I felt that noises that seemed to exist and not exist kept me awake. His body started to get hot, he tossed and turned on the bamboo forest floor, trying to fall asleep, but found that the sound not only gradually disappeared, but became louder and louder, and there seemed to be the sound of gongs and drums. I sat up abruptly, this time I felt completely awake, but the sight around me felt unfamiliar, I don't know how to describe how I felt, like the bamboo forest in front of me was still the same bamboo forest, but I saw a lot Highlights. It was as if not far from me, there was a yellowish light spot that was slowly approaching another smaller yellowish light spot, and then I saw the big light spot suddenly approach the small one. , and then seemed to devour that small group of light. Strange things happened, that little blip slowly turned grey... What's going on here? This bamboo forest is simply a wonderful world, this yellowish light spot can be seen everywhere, big or small. I shook my head, trying to figure out what that discolored spot of light was all about. The more I looked at it, the more careful I found out, where is the spot of light in this bamboo forest? The larger pale yellow light spot is clearly a snake, and the discolored light spot is clearly the rat killed by it, and the snake is eating the rat. I can't even think about how I saw a snake in this dark night and suddenly felt scared. How could I sleep in the bamboo forest? There are many snakes in the countryside, and snakes like the cool environment of bamboo forests. I just slept in this bamboo forest just now, what if a snake crawls on me...? There were a bunch of goose bumps all over my body. I looked around, and there were also those big and small yellow light spots. When I looked down, I also saw yellow light on my body, but compared with those light yellow light spots, the color of this yellow light Much thicker! What's going on here? I also became a spot of light? I was sweating all over my body and opened my eyes abruptly. Only then did I realize that I was half-sitting in the bamboo forest, and my eyes were not opened at all! ! What just happened? Am I dreaming? My body was getting hotter, I was thirsty, and I had an indescribable feeling of tiredness. Wiping the cold sweat from my forehead, I lay down again, but I really didn't even have the strength to move. Thinking of the weird dream just now, I didn't feel any big fear, but it was amazing, but I still began to look forward to the dawn in my heart. I don't know how long I have been dawdling, I feel like I'm about to fall asleep, I suddenly remember that strange dream, there are snakes in the bamboo forest, I can't stay here! I still have a loud noise in my ears. I stood up with all my strength and left with my yellow schoolbag. At that time, there was only one thought in my mind, I could fall asleep wherever I went, but I couldn't fall asleep in the bamboo forest. Although the bamboo forest is huge, I did not go deep. I walked out without taking a few steps. In a trance, the bamboo forest was filled with that kind of yellowish light, and even the bamboo itself was enveloped in a green light. But there are also shadows. Looking at it that way, it's actually pretty nice. I really didn't feel too scared. I think I was affected by that strange dream and I'm still in a trance. Like my parents let me go to school in the morning. I was awake, but in the dream I had dressed, brushed my teeth and washed my face, as if I was really awake.

     No longer looking at the weird bamboo forest, walking forward, the lively voice gradually became clearer, a little excited, and subconsciously walked towards the place with the loudest voice.

Not long after walking, I saw a house that was very close. I feel strange. That is, there is a lot of land in this village. Whose house is not far away? Why are the houses here one-piece? Listening carefully, it seems that there are many people talking, but no one person can be seen. It feels like there are many dark shadows in the whole room, and sometimes one or two red shadows. These shadows also seem to be composed of light spots, very similar to those in the bamboo forest, but with different colors. I seemed to be in a trance and lacked the necessary thinking skills. I just wanted to see the shades clearly, so I was focused. Looking at it again, I was relieved, where is the shadow? , there are obviously many people! So lively, my heart is completely excited, I am a person who likes to join in the fun. Those people seem to be talking to each other, but they don't seem to be talking to each other. So many people, so loud. There must be something wrong. My curiosity was stronger than ever, and the pace of getting there was faster. Originally, the weird dream in the bamboo forest made me feel very uncomfortable, but now that I met someone, I was even more excited. The distance was getting closer, but even a neurotic person like me noticed something was wrong and slowly slowed down. Why do you feel bad First, I found out that those people were wearing the wrong clothes. They are all black trousers. The top is a Tang suit, and the bottom is wide-leg pants. The clothes are surprisingly tight. I seem to have seen them somewhere. It doesn't seem like a pleasant place in China, but I can't recall it now. Second, those people seemed to sense my approach, but they didn't have the friendliness and curiosity of ordinary people, but stared at me one by one, their eyes seemed to be alert, as if there was something on me that they didn't like, and they looked gloomy. , I can't say it, but there is a chill in my heart. Third, most of these people are old people, only a few young people, one or two of them feel particularly fierce! I seem to see red lights on them again, but I really can't. Especially this red light, which is different from the dazzling red light, is a dim, suppressed red light. Who are these people? I'm a little lost, they don't welcome my presence, they make me a little bit uncomfortable, can't tell where I'm uncomfortable. "Which child, hurry up and get out of here, what are you doing here?" Just when I hesitated, an old voice came to my ears. The voice was a little gloomy, making people feel cold all over. I shuddered and searched for the source of the sound, only to find that it was an old man about fifty meters away talking to me. Is he talking to me? I didn't see him open his mouth, should he be shouting from such a distance? But I think it's him. This is an old man. Although his expression is also gloomy, there is still a feeling that his expression has frozen, but it can also be seen that it is for kindness and goodwill. I don't seem so scared. But at this moment, I found a man approaching me quickly, it was a man among several young people, he laughed, I don't know what he was laughing, I just vaguely felt that he had bad thoughts about me . "Ah..." The old man seemed to sigh.

    I was a little confused, I just felt numb all over, I didn't know if it was because of fear or confusion, but in the blink of an eye, the middle-aged man ran to my side and was about to look at me fiercely.

I subconsciously took a step back, but I didn't expect that at this moment, a very dazzling white light radiated from my chest, and there was a faint sound of tiger roaring, but for a while, for some reason, the middle-aged man he Screaming and took a step back. It was not until he retreated a long way that the middle-aged man stopped. The eyes looking at me were full of resentment, but upon closer inspection, the kind old man did not know where he went. There used to be a lot of people here. There are not many left now. There were only a few people left, and all of them were staring at me with eyes that were the most unfriendly of the large group of people just now. They are all still there, including the two people with red awns on their bodies. One male and one female.