Chapter 22 The Second Sister's Mind

The eldest sister is 13 years old and already in the first grade of junior high school. Although she is also in middle school in the countryside, her schoolwork is heavier than my second sister and I are still in primary school, so she usually comes back later than us. "Excuse me? Where did you go crazy last night? The second sister came back once at noon and said that you were ill. After school, my school came to me. I asked for leave in the last class, and it depends on what kind of illness you are.?" I was a little moved when I heard Mrs. My second sister went to primary school in the village like me. She had a hard time skipping lunch and taking a break at school. She was worried about me and came back to see me specially. Now, because of me, they didn't attend the last class. The eldest sister and the second sister are both people who love to learn. "Okay, eldest sister, don't pinch him, our mother said he has a fever." Seeing that eldest sister kept pinching my face, the second sister whispered beside me. The eldest sister guessed that I was sick and was too lazy to care for me, so she let go of my face and took out a tin lunch box from her schoolbag. It was the lunch box that my eldest sister brought for lunch. She opened the lunch box, put it in front of me and said, "cheap you, eat it." I was very happy to see the lunch box, because there was a bunch of purple grapes in the lunch box, which looked ripe. I couldn't wait. I was about to reach out to grab it, but the second sister grabbed the lunch box and said softly, "I'll take it and wash it, and you can eat it after I wash it." I laughed dryly, turned my head and asked the eldest sister, "Where did you get it?" "The vines planted in the same school bear fruit later than the vines in the field. I heard that you were ill, so I had the cheek to ask him for it. I have to copy someone else's notes for a week." don't hit you. "My sister was talking hot, but now I'm all thinking about that bunch of grapes, and listening to my sister's words, I giggled. Soon, the second sister washed the grapes, sat beside my bed, carefully peeled the skins and fed them to me. The elder sister was still scolding me. I didn't care, the grapes were sweet, and it would have nothing to do with being scolded by her. While eating, the second sister suddenly looked at the eldest sister and said, "Sister, did you see a strange woman when you came back with me?" "What's wrong with the woman?" The elder sister was busy giving me a lecture and answered indifferently. "It's standing under the big locust tree not far from my house. I saw her accidentally, she..." The second sister's face was not good, and it seemed that her memories were not very pleasant. But big sister doesn't care, she's just a woman. Are there not many women and children in this village? Sometimes it is common for people from neighboring villages to come over. Besides, isn't it normal to stand under a tree to avoid the sun?

    Not only the eldest sister doesn't care, but even I don't care. I said my mind was all on the grapes. Even if there were no grapes, I would definitely not care about this little thing.

So the topic raised by the second sister was finally brought out by the eldest sister: "I didn't see it, it's not our business to blame the woman." In this way, the second sister stopped talking. She was a little sluggish, just feeding me grapes one by one. Obviously, she suddenly had a serious problem, and the eldest sister, who was as carefree as me, didn't pay attention at all. I didn't pay attention, and the second sister didn't mention it either. She is that character, very quiet, seems to be afraid of causing trouble to others, very weak. After eating the grapes for a while, the second sister also seemed to muster up her courage and looked at the eldest sister, looking like she wanted to talk. Unexpectedly, the mother in the yard shouted: "Laifu is here." It caught my attention! Su Rou is coming?​​​ ! My heart is so excited. Honestly, being sick is a good thing. I sleep as long as I want, but I'm bored. Now that Su Rou is here, I am no longer bored. I immediately jumped up from the bed and shouted loudly, "Mom, is Su Rou here?" This shout seemed to dispel the courage that the second sister finally mustered up, and there was only the eldest sister's scolding voice in the room: "Chen Chengyi, look at you, you don't look like a patient, I know, you are pretending to be sick, it's a pity I And bring you grapes." As soon as Su Rou came up, the eldest sister took the second sister's hand and went out. They still have to do their homework, and I'm glad Su Rou came to me. As soon as Su Rou came up, he said, "Sanwa'er, I'm not a traitor." No matter how fat he was panting Originally, I didn't think much about it, but when he said that, I kind of understood. If it weren't for this kid, could my dad and the others come to the village to find me yesterday? I deliberately said with a sullen face: "You said that you would not be a traitor, and my dad told me that you leaked the secret." Su Rou scratched her head, smiled embarrassedly, and explained to me: "I really didn't leak it at first! My dad picked up the broom yesterday and wanted to hit me, but I didn't betray you. I just wanted to leave them alone. How do you treat me, take chili water and get on the tiger bench, I won't betray you." "Don't talk about it, then you still betrayed me in the end. You are a traitor, and the Red Army must not want you!" I am a liar, this kid is cute and naive sometimes, otherwise he can't be bullied by me. "Oh, no, you know I'm not afraid of being scolded and beaten, but I'm just afraid that I won't be able to eat. My dad said it yesterday. If I don't say it, he won't give me a meal." He starved me for a week, and he also said what the chickens at home eat. Just give me something to eat! Don't you know, my chicken eats vegetable leaves and bran, how do I eat it. "Su Rou looked sincere. But I didn't give up. I lifted the quilt over my head and shouted, "Comrades, we have to defeat the traitors..." As a result, Su Rou and I started going crazy in the house. Speaking of which, it was Su Rou who saved me indirectly. I wasn't mad at him at all, I was just bored and wanted to fight a traitor. hero. After making trouble at home for a while, Su Rou and I lay upright on the bed. Because of this fight, I was sweating profusely, and I felt a lot better when I had a fever. At this time, Su Ju said, "Sanwa'er, I don't think I want to be in the Red Army anymore."

    "Why?"

"My dad said that the Red Army does not eat well and the work is very hard. I want to be a capable person, and I should be able to drink and eat meat every day. "Sounds good, you will be so good one day, do you want to invite me to dinner?" "Eat? I want to invite you to eat braised pork! I think you are better than me, the dog lied to you! I will definitely work hard to become such a powerful person in the future, when will I make 100 yuan!" I grew up, but I miss you Help me, I'm afraid I can't do it. " "OK!" This conversation was childish at the time, but in retrospect, I think fate is a very magical thing. This is the end of our conversation, because after a while, my mother asked Su Rou to eat at my house, and I was still porridge and kimchi. The next day my illness was much better, and the third day I could go to school well. My life at school is still the same, but I have the same mission as Su Rou, which is to follow Liu Chunyan after school every day. Then, as soon as Liu Chunyan complained to my parents, we were beaten! But who am I? I'm a hero, the more you hit me, the more I have to resist, that energetic appearance gave my parents a headache. While my parents had a headache for me, they also had a headache for another person. That person is my second sister. Compared to my life, she's an anomaly these days. Originally, the second sister was a quiet person. At first, her silence didn't catch my parents' attention. Until later, she couldn't say a word for a day, which made my mother feel like there was one missing person in the family. From my sister's situation. With this kind of attention, Mom found more problems. For example, my second sister's eyes are very big and watery, but recently her eyes are often out of focus and appear empty and tight. She looked terrified when I spoke to her. In addition, my mother also found that when the second sister had eyes, her eyes were very melancholy, and she didn't know what she was thinking. Then, the second sister's appetite became less and less, and her face became more and more pale. After discovering these problems, one night, the lights in my parents' house didn't go out all night. How do I know about this? I was even woken up by their voices in the middle of the night because my small room was separated from their big bedroom, but it was silenced. At the same time as I heard these voices, I also noticed the light shining through the crack of the door. In short, when I woke up at dawn, it was still on.