Chapter 4 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (1)

Chapter 4 Lighting the Lamp and Asking the Ghost (1) Fortunately, my father is young, so he is not a taboo, but how could Mrs. Zhou let a man kneel in front of him without feeling sorry? And Zhou er was already pulling my dad. Even the old lady Zhou stood up, ran over and pulled my dad and said, "Son, you can't do this." "Uncle Zhou, my old man said that a man's knee is as precious as gold, and he can't kneel easily, but I really have no choice." After that, my father wiped his tears, and his mother wiped them away. They made up their minds that they had to ask Widow Zhou for help today. "Oh, I don't care, let my eldest daughter-in-law decide for herself." Mrs. Zhou sighed and greeted Mrs. Zhou, and the old couple turned around and went to the bedroom. This is actually Mrs. Zhou helping my dad. After all, Widow Zhou died of her husband and let her stay in the Zhou family. It was the Zhou family who took pity on her daughter-in-law. How could he instruct Widow Zhou to do this and that? That is bullying orphans and widows. For this matter, Mrs. Zhou has done his best. And, the reason for this, in addition to my father kneeling, was that my father mentioned my grandfather who had passed away. When my grandfather was young, he had a good relationship with Mrs. Zhou. The reason is that Grandpa once rescued Mrs. Zhou. . There are many snakes in the mountain village. When Grandpa Zhou was working in the field, Grandpa happened to pass by and saw with his own eyes a golden ring snake behind Grandpa Zhou ready to attack him. It is said that venomous snakes generally do not attack people unless someone steps on it or its eggs are close to it. At that time, Grandpa didn't have time to remind Grandpa Zhou, so he had to shovel it down with a hoe. When Grandpa Zhou heard the movement, he turned around and saw that it was my grandfather. He followed his grandfather's line of sight down. The poisonous snake, cut in two by the hoe, was still wriggling on the ground, apparently not dead. Everyone in the mountains remembers grace. When my dad mentioned this, how could Mrs. Zhou still save face? So, he was willing to let the whole family take the risk. Zhou er saw that Mr. Zhou didn't care about the matter, he didn't object anymore, just said: "Old Chen, get up first, my sister-in-law decides what to do, even if you kneel for a long time, it's useless, like this, I'll go out first ." After that, Zhouer also left, leaving our family of three and Widow Zhou in the main hall. Kneeling again at this time is not an auspicious thing for Widow Zhou. Mom hugged me and stood up, then pulled Dad and said, "Old Chen, get up, it's not good to kneel again." Dad got up and wiped a few tears with his sleeve, but Mom was much calmer. She looked at Widow Zhou and said, "Yue Hong is Widow Zhou's name. We are all mothers. Look at your son. My son has only been tortured for more than a month now. Every day is like cutting meat." The greatest thing in the world is motherhood. These words a mother, a widow suddenly had sympathy week, quickly waved, hiccups and said: "uh ...... Xiuyun ...... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu .. .. ah .. I want to help ...... ah, I worry .. ...well..too much, tonight...well...I'll help you with...a handful." As soon as Widow Zhou said this, her parents were overjoyed. They don't know much about what preparations Widow Zhou needs to do next, but they hope that Widow Zhou can start casting spells immediately. They thought that supernatural powers were achieved by casting spells. A few minutes later, my mother held me and was taken to the west wing by Widow Zhou, and my father had to wait outside. Widow Zhou generally had a rule in her Yin surgery, that men were not allowed to enter the west wing. If there are any questions, only female relatives can ask, and sometimes even some women, the widow Zhou will go to the west wing to see, and then be kicked out. This is very different from the abilities of other shadow walkers. In this way, my mother finally entered Widow Zhou's too mysterious west wing.

  As soon as I entered the house, my mother's first reaction was that it was too dark. So dark you can't see your fingers, and then there's the cold. It was winter, and it was normal for the house to be cold. But this cooling is different from ordinary cold. It's more of a psychological effect, giving people goosebumps on their back spines.