Chapter 25 Ghost Possession

The cemetery, I get goosebumps just thinking about the cemetery, because I only have one unpleasant memory in the cemetery, this time the second sister is going again! At this time, don't tell me that there are no ghosts and gods in the world. When this happened, even when I was young, I felt like my worldview was turned upside down. I'm scared, I'm really scared, but I can't stop, I can't give up my second sister, the cemetery is like a dark deep hole in my heart, as long as my second sister runs in, she will be swallowed up! The second sister really ran to the cemetery. After chasing for a while, I was out of breath and watched her run into the village grave first. In this messy cemetery, the village does not know how many ancestors are buried. I heard that during the Anti-Japanese War, many unknown people were buried here. On weekdays, if it wasn't for paying homage to their ancestors, the villagers would not come here at all. . After the second sister ran into the grave, she stopped. I also stopped behind her panting. I was about one to twenty meters away from her. I can't run anymore. Half squatting, I was panting heavily, raised my head, and was about to say something to the second sister when she suddenly turned around. I don't know if the wind blew the clouds away, or something else. At this time, a hazy crescent moon hung in the sky. The clouds hadn't dissipated and the moonlight was flickering, but even so I could see clearly. I saw the face of my second sister who was not far from me. The second sister's expression was strange, she looked at me with a half-smile, but there seemed to be a lot of things hidden in her eyes, not the pure eyes of my pure second sister. How terrible! At this time, my parents also caught up. Mom hugged me halfway, and Dad didn't even have time to catch his breath, so he said to my second sister, "Xiaojuan, what are you doing at night? Go back with Dad!" The second sister still had the same expression. She looked at my dad with a half-smile, like a stranger, without saying a word. Dad walked step by step, shouting as he walked, "Xiaojuan, let's go, let's go home." "Hahaha..." The second sister burst into laughter, her voice was crazy and unfamiliar, as if mocking how ridiculous my dad's marriage proposal was. "Xiaojuan, what are you laughing at?" My mother was already crying. Mom couldn't accept the appearance of the second sister. The second sister stopped laughing wildly, gave my dad a contemptuous look, turned around and moved again, this time, instead of running, she crawled to a large tomb behind her, and quickly climbed to the top of the tomb.  

     "Don't come here." The second sister who climbed up the grave suddenly pointed at my dad and said in an unfamiliar voice, not my second sister's voice at all.

"Xiaojuan, let's go home." My dad couldn't hear that the second sister's voice was wrong at this time, and he insisted on walking towards the second sister. "Hahaha..." The second sister on the tomb began to laugh wildly again, but then she put her hand into her mouth and bit down hard, not knowing how difficult it was. , As soon as he took a bite, blood flowed down the second sister's wrist. "Xiaojuan..." Mom cried. "Don't mess with my daughter!" Dad yelled almost angrily, but he didn't dare move anymore. Seeing that my dad didn't move, the second sister on the grave finally stopped biting her hand. She gave my dad another look of contempt and sat down on the tombstone. Then something weirder happened. My second sister, actually sitting on the grave and singing! "Beautiful days are beautiful..." The second sister was completely immersed in her own world, her singing was so persistent, but her voice was ethereal, and there was a sense of incomprehension, which made people creepy. I really don't know what opera to appreciate, but I just feel that sitting on the grave in such an environment, no matter what my second sister sings, will give everyone a nightmare. The second sister continued to sing like this, and my parents and I had to stay below. I was distressed, helpless, and fearful, but I didn't dare to take a step. When I was a child, when I thought of leaving my second sister here to sing alone, not to mention my parents, I felt sad in my heart? We can only guard! The cold wind blew in the night, and the moon flickered. The second sister sang so deeply that sometimes she would stand up and compare one or two movements. Standing in the cemetery, how can we take care of the pain in our hearts? It was finally dawn, the rooster in the village finally croaked, and the second sister stopped singing. She looked at us with an indescribable look, and suddenly passed out on the grave. At this point, we all let out a long breath, as if the taut strings had finally loosened. Mom still hugged me and sat on the ground, standing motionless and guarding the second sister. , Mom's legs have been numb and have been supported by willpower. My dad wasn't much better either. He moved his hands and feet vigorously. When he came back to his senses, he boldly walked to the tomb where my second sister was sitting, pulled her down, carried her on his back, and started walking. , My mother and I saw that my father rescued the second sister, and quickly followed. The second sister has been in a coma on my dad's back. Mom was distressed and touched the second sister. Her body was cold, as if it had just been soaked in cold water, reminding her of touching Widow Zhou. My heart ached and I started to cry again. On the way, I met the old man Wang from the village. Seeing our family, he came over and asked, "What happened to your second sister?"

   My parents hesitated to know what they were talking about, and I couldn't handle it, so I kept silent.

But Mr. Wang didn't seem to care too much. After listening to my parents hesitate for a while, he politely said that he should pay attention to the child's treatment, and then said to my dad with an ugly face: "Old Chen, I was vigil in the field last night, and the ground is not peaceful this night." "What's wrong?" My dad didn't really want to hear what he said, he cared about the second sister, and he was very perfunctory. But Mr. Wang really wanted to talk to someone, and he didn't care about my dad's perfunctory, and said bluntly: "Since the middle of the night last night, I have been hearing a woman singing, and the voice is hoarse. Like a ghost, scared to death. Me! Lao Chen, did you hear me?" Hearing what Mr. Wang said, our family was stunned at the same time. My dad quickly said that he didn't hear, didn't hear... Then he comforted old man Wang and took my second sister home. When we got home, the eldest sister had prepared breakfast and was waiting for us. Seeing her red eyes, she knew that the eldest sister hadn't slept all night. Only later did I realize that my shouting last night also woke the eldest sister. She's going to chase. It was my dad who stopped her and kept her at home. She is also worried. When the eldest sister saw her father came back with the second sister behind her back, she asked worriedly, "Dad, what's wrong with my sister?" My dad sighed and didn't answer. Mom went to close the door of the yard, and it took a long time before she said, "We'll talk about it later." Then my mother instructed the elder sister to take hot water and scrub the second sister's body together. Then my father carried the second sister to bed and covered it with a thick quilt. The breakfast was cold there, and everyone was not in the mood to eat it. In the end, it was my dad who snuffed out the cigarette in his hand and said solemnly, "I'm going to the town, it's time to find Master Jiang." My eldest sister and I were confused and couldn't help asking, "Who is Master Jiang?" But we didn't get any answer. That morning, my dad went to the farm in the village, and he had tobacco and alcohol in his hand. It was given to my dad by someone else, and my dad was reluctant to enjoy it himself. This came in handy! In 1974, with the development of the times, the township offices were also equipped with telephones. My dad knows this so he doesn't have to go to the city so much trouble. My mom went with me. My mother took leave of three children. My second sister must not go to school. The eldest sister will stay at home today to take care of the second sister. As for me, my father said something inexplicably. : "Master Jiang may be happiest when he hears Sanwa'er's voice." I really don't know who Master Jiang is, let alone why he is willing to listen to my voice, but at this time, I won't trouble my dad, and even if I want to, I won't ask anything. When he arrived in the village, his father found an acquaintance in the village to accompany him. He didn't put much effort into it. After giving some gifts, he got the right to use the phone. He took an old-looking photo from his trouser pocket. paper, my dad handed it to the helper in the office and said, "Please comrade to help me make this call." That hand-cranked phone was so mysterious in my dad's eyes, he didn't know how to use it at all, it would be great if someone could call for help. The man looked at the piece of paper and asked in shock, "I didn't see it, Lao Chen, do you have any relatives in Beijing?" Beijing? My dad was stunned. He never imagined that the phone number that Old Man Jiang copied to him was actually from Beijing! How could ordinary people at that time know where the phone number was? Mr. Jiang became more and more mysterious in my dad's eyes.