Chapter 31 Apprenticeship

Seeing my confused expression, Old Man Jiang was not in a hurry to clean me up, but sat down in a chair, drank a sip of tea, and said slowly, "You were haunted by ghosts when you were young, it was a trivial matter. But I don't mind the trouble. Cooking soup, practice, I used three kinds of hand skills at one time, took out the ghost-suppressing talisman, helped you save hundreds of ghosts, and gave you a great merit. If you are not Lao Tzu's apprentice, I will directly Shooting to kill ghosts, why is it so troublesome to do? Which of the above is not a problem of grinding skills? Especially if you release the three consecutive hand-kills, if you are a little less skilled, hum... "

At this time, I was a little confused, but I vaguely felt that Jiang Lao had done a lot for my apprentice, but my parents understood what Jiang Lao meant. When he helped me exorcise ghosts, there was actually a simple way to deal with it, but in order to give me a merit, he chose an extremely difficult way to deal with it. Just like the evil ghost haunting my second sister now, he can handle it simply, but he is unwilling and wants to insist on doing more merits for me. The idea is really moving. In addition, my dad is actually a very shrewd person at some point, he will subconsciously plan for me. He knew that this recruiting was inevitable, but thinking about it carefully, it was also a very happy thing. First, Mr. Jiang's thoughts on me are no longer limited to the relationship between master and apprentice, but a feeling of being both a teacher and a father. I have been well cared for by learning from such a master. . What my dad didn't know is that Taoist metaphysics attaches great importance to inheritance and cannot be passed on easily, but once a direct disciple is passed on, the disciple is half a son, or a son at all. Old man Jiang was lonely all his life, and he finally met a disciple. How could it be bad for me? Second, my dad vaguely guessed that the identity of the old man Jiang was unusual. He remembered the gorgeous suit that Mr. Jiang wore when he left seven years ago. More importantly, he remembered the special line to Beijing, and an extraordinary voice came from the other end of the phone. Instead of having a future in the village, let his son follow him! As long as his son has a future, he doesn't think much about how much fate he has with them. After all, the ambition of a good man is to travel everywhere. How can the home become the shackles of the son? The only thing in the world that thinks about their children the most is their parents. As for the third one, my dad didn't look down on Taoists and warlocks at all. Although he is illiterate, he has heard a lot of local legends and serious jokes, just like Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He knew that there were usually some very important people around the ancient emperors. These people can do astrology, feng shui, or various secret techniques. Even the emperor had to respect them. Especially the emperor of Shu Han, there is often such a person by his side, isn't it Zhuge Liang? He just felt that masters like Mr. Jiang were generally very concerned. the reason is simple. You said that the ancient emperors took it seriously. It doesn't make sense that today's leaders still don't recognize the things handed down from the ancestors? My dad, who was very shrewd at critical times, after he figured out these three points, before I could speak, he scolded me loudly: "Sanwaer, how did Dad teach you? If you don't know how to repay your kindness, you Just get out of this house, this is better. The master Jiang in front of you is your savior. Not to mention accepting you as an apprentice, just let you be a son in the past and ask you to serve him when you are old. You can't say a word. I heard why you don't kneel down now and call out Master?!" In fact, that's how I've been taught since I was a kid. I despise ungrateful people very much. In my eyes, such people are not as good as pigs and dogs. And this old man Jiang saved my life. If I don't repay my kindness, then I'll become the kind of person I feel is inferior to pigs and dogs. Forget it, my dream of the Red Army, goodbye, the fighting hero in my heart, I am sorry for not being a glorious PLA soldier. At this moment, my heart is full of mixed feelings, but you always have to have your own principles, right? I thought about this silently in my head, walked over, and shouted, "Master." I was about to kneel for Old Man Jiang. "Hey, slow down..." But he didn't want old man Jiang to hold me, and said, "This kneeling ceremony can't be so casual, worshiping under our sect, there is an authentic apprenticeship etiquette. These need to be paid attention to. However, your name is I can accept my master. Before you complete the apprenticeship ceremony, you are half of my apprentice, that's all." Hehe, you think I want to kneel, but I'm still happy that you don't let me kneel. I don't care if he is a half apprentice or a full apprentice, I should still go to school and sleep.

    "Apprentice, give me some more tea, and by the way, give me a slap on the shoulder." The old man Jiang looked at me and ordered to leave. I couldn't think of it, but when I turned around, I saw my dad's fierce eyes. Now they are all other people's apprentices, what else can I do?

As the saying goes, people have to bow their heads when they are under the eaves. Although he is a cheap master, I still understand the principle of being an apprentice and being filial to the master. I have heard a lot of jokes about Journey to the West, and I also know that Sun Wukong, who has the ability, still has to listen. That incompetent Tang monk. Obediently, I went to pour tea for old man Jiang, handed it to him, and slapped him on the shoulders behind him very unconvinced. I was angry, and when I slammed it, the hammer was heavy. But the heavier I got, the more this old man Jiang enjoyed, and he said, "Well, less strength, heavier!" Damn, why do you think this old man is so cheap, do you think I hit him hard enough? I held my breath and slammed the old man Jiang with all my might, but he was like a hammer, and he didn't care at all. I was tired and panting here, but the old man Jiang said over there: "I actually went back to the village yesterday, and last night I saw the second sister in that cemetery." "You were there yesterday?" My dad was very surprised, he said, how could the old man Jiang see the second sister's affairs so clearly. "Yeah, I'm not really an immortal. It's impossible to figure out the cause and effect of the matter at once. I wanted to take action last night, but there are ordinary villagers around here. Ordinary people still don't know about it. In addition, this matter originated from Sanwa'er, and I didn't want to kill him, so I held back the idea of ​​shooting last night, thinking, I'll discuss it with you today, see see what you think." The old man Jiang slowly talked about the ins and outs. At this time, my mother finally couldn't bear it anymore, and regardless of my dad's winking and even pulling her, she rushed to the old man Jiang and asked, "Master Jiang, You accepted Sanwa'er as your apprentice, but are you going to take him away?" My dad sighed and sat next to him and stopped talking. I can't blame him for not stopping my mother. In fact, what my mother asked was exactly what he was suffering from. Old man Jiang was stunned for a moment, and before he could answer, my eldest sister, who had been silent for a while, jumped out; "Master Jiang, otherwise I will be your apprentice, don't take my brother away, if there is no boy at home, my father It will be difficult for my mother to live in the village when she is old." My eldest sister is quite sensible, and it is difficult for her to think of this level, and it is even more difficult for her to be a Taoist nun for me. My eldest sister is arrogant and excellent in her studies. She has many ideals, but none of them will be Taoist nun. As for me, at this time, I don't care about hitting old man Jiang anymore. I stood up and wanted to say something, but I couldn't. First, although old man Jiang and I are neither big nor small, I am convinced that he has the ability. Second, I have no memory of the life-saving grace of old man Jiang, so I don't have any feelings, but I have already affirmed it in my heart. I want to repay the kindness and treat this old man well. But I've been like this since I was a child, I don't know how to express my feelings, and I prefer to cover up the past with laughter and curses. Third, that tiger claw really saved my life. That mighty sound of tiger roar, I can't forget it till now. I know that tiger claw is not a simple thing. Old man Jiang can give it to me. I, and gave it to me when I was very young, it can be seen that he is really kind to me. As the saying goes, don't you have short hands? I absolutely don't want to leave my parents, but if I go back on it, based on the little thought above, I can't say it. Therefore, it also caused me to stand in front of the old man Jiang, speechless. "Hey..." Jiang old man sighed, got up and touched my eldest sister's head, and then touched my head, and then said: "Eldest sister, I know you are sensible, but this is the fate of master and apprentice. It's not like anyone can replace it." Then, the old man Jiang turned to look at my mother: "I won't take Sanwaer now, I will take Sanwaer to live on the mountain in this village, and I can accompany you on weekdays. It's just 15 After the age of three, Sanwaer is going to leave with me. It's not that I am cold-hearted, forcing you to separate your mother and son, but some things are destined, and staying by your side is just harming others. Sanwaer doesn't have any parents. Fate, it's just that you can't always be by your parents' side, it's not that you can't see each other for the rest of your life, and it's not that you can't be there for your retirement and accompany you occasionally. Don't think too pessimistically about things." Old man Jiang doesn't lie. My parents know this very well. Just like he said before he left that I had a disaster, it would be a proof that I would report it to my family, wouldn't it? In addition, my parents are also convinced that the old man Jiang is not the kind of person who is alarmist for the sake of accepting an apprentice. If he wants to be alarmist, he could have done this seven years ago. Besides, what specific benefits does accepting an apprentice bring him?