Flower Gleam and Glow Pt. 2

It never rained at camp- or hardly ever at least. When it did, it was because someone, usually Percy, had sent Zeus into a fit again.

Will looked around. It was definitely rainy and wet everywhere. There were grey clouds above him and the air smelled damp. 

"There goes an outdoor movie night." He shrugged. Kayla would figure something out for the cabin. Problem solving was her specialty and he didn't need to worry about his siblings being able to uproot their whole plan to somewhere drier.

He whistled as he headed back to the infirmary to check over some things.

"You suck at whistling," Austin rolled his eyes when Will walked in. His arms were filled with bags of Skittles and he had a pack of Pepsis between his legs.

"You sure you can carry all that?" Will raised an eyebrow.

Austin waddled forward in demonstration of how he was planning to move all of this. Will chuckled.

"I'm bringing it to the Big House if you wanna help instead of laughing at me," Austin pouted.

"Sure, sure," Will took the candy out of Austin's arms. "Nice effort, though."

"We're trying to get the old basement projector to work," Austin told him as they walked to the Big House. "Since we can't use the outdoors stuff. Harley's trying to fix it right now and we're preparing the bean bags and snacks."

"I'm glad you guys are still doing it, even with the rain."

"Percy caused it."

"I figured."

"And we're trying to still do it," Austin corrected. "Harley didn't sound too happy with how the wires looked or whatever. I didn't understand half of what he was trying to tell us."

Will ruffled his brother's hair. "Have some faith in the Heph kid. They're born for challenges like old wire systems."

"Unless it's fried beyond repair."

"Clearly faith is a little too much to ask for then," Will said wryly. "Maybe try some hope that you'll get your movie."

"You sound like Lee."

"He was smart."

Austin shoved him goodnaturedly.