Chapter Nine

IRENE'S P.O.V

Lucy just stared at me her face a showing a mixture of emotions confusion, anger and shock.  Sherlock still had his gaze fixed on me probably I didn't have any kind of dangerous weapon.  I saw Lucy change her stance so she could move swiftly if need be, our childhood has damaged her.  "Why come here Irene?" her voice sounded cold and hateful.  I smiled "to come and see my favourite detective of course,".  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sherlock lift his head up.  Lucy made her way over to the sofa and sat next to Sherlock, "Irene you wouldn't come unless you've got yourself into some kind of trouble,".  I sighed then leaned back, "well for once Sister i've come back for Sherlock the man who saved me,".  Sherlock got up then came over to me then wrapped a arm around my shoulders, "she's right Lucy I did save her,".  I leaned into him and watched as my sisters eyes became sad, "I always thought that if I escaped you I could escape the life I shared with you but it seems not,".  Swiftly Lucy rose from her seat then headed up to her and Sherlock's room.  "Leave now Irene," I looked at Sherlock in confusion, "what do you mean leave,".  He grabbed me by the throat cutting off my breathing, "You know what I mean, leave!" .  He let go and I ran out of the door and out of 221B Baker Street.

LUCY'S P.O.V

I cried into my pillow as quietly as I could.  The world seemed harsh around me, it always had.  Why does Irene always have to turn up and ruin things!?.  The sound of Sherlock's voice boomed through the flat, "Leave now Irene!".  I lifted my head from the pillow, he's asking her to leave, why?.  Realisation hit me does he like me? does he have feelings for me?.

SHERLOCK'S P.O.V

I watched as Irene ran.  It's just that i'm tired, it can't be nothing more.  Love is only found on the losing side, but is it?.  For once I found myself questioning my theories, am I right?.  I heard John's footsteps on the stairs then felt his gaze settle on me.  "Sherlock, what the hell was Irene Alder doing here!?" I lifted my head slowly then looked at John, "making me question my theories,".  "What you love Irene?" "No," shock filled John's features, "no John it's the other Adler,".  I heard a floorboard creak me and John quickly looked to it but no one was there.

LUCY'S P.O.V

I quickly hid behind the wall my breathing growing faster.  My world spun causing me lean against the wall.  Oh my lord, he loves me!.  A small smile crept across my face and I fought the urge to let out a girlish giggle.  I quickly hurried back to my room and dove under the covers when the sound of footsteps came closer I pretended to be asleep.  I peeked at Sherlock who was staring at me, unfortunately he spotted me.  "Lucy," "yes Sherlock," " close your eyes i'm getting changed.  Even though I didn't want to I closed them.  A few minutes later I felt the bed weigh down next to me then his arm wrapped around my waste, I snuggled up to him then smiled "Goodnight Mr Holmes," "Goodnight Miss Adler," then I fell to sleep.

A/N

I attempted to try and make it longer but it's really late at night so I didn't.  Any way hoped you liked it and as always feel free to vote, comment and tell your friends.

ETD