Chapter Eleven

LUCY'S P.O.V

(At the end of her work day,)

I pulled on my coat and walked out of the kitchen.  Andre stared at me his eyes dark,

"You really like that guy don't you," I nodded and carried onto the main door. 

"Lucy, you can't just move on like that," I looked at him,

"Yes Andre I can,"  He looked dumbfounded as I walked out of the front door.  A blast of cold wind hit me, I should of bought a coat with me.  I hurried down the street and hailed a cab,

"Where to miss?"

"221B Baker Street," I climbed inside then cab and closed the door then relaxed into the comfy seat.  My phone beeped I checked who it was, John.

Hi can you pick up some nicotine patches and milk on the way home?.

John.

I tapped on the window which separated me from the driver then asked him to take me to the nearest Asda.

I stared as people rushed by with trolleys and baskets most pulling small children behind them.  Like most shops the cigarettes and nicotine patches where situated at the front of the shop and the milk at the back.  First I got the milk then started to head down to the cigarette counter when I realised something, someone was watching me.  A man in fact from the sweet isle a piece of gum in his mouth.  I almost ran the counter then quickly purchased the milk and two nicotine patch packets, the bill came to twelve pound forty-eight p the prices have gone up.  Slowly I made my way towards the exit then almost sighed with relief then the cold blustering wind hit me.  There was no sign of a cab anywhere.  I walked up into the streets beyond the Asda car park and finally caught one before asking the driver the take me to 221B Baker Street.

By the time I arrived back it had started to drizzle and I could plainly see Sherlock's face staring down at me through one of the windows.  I headed briskly inside and up into our flat but was greeted by a glaring match between Sherlock and a tired looking John.  John looked up at me then blinked before exclaiming on how I distracted him, Sherlock just stared at us signs of amusement showing in his eyes.  I handed John the shopping bag then smiled at Sherlock,

"How've you been since lunch?"

"Fine,"  John gestured for me to be quiet,

"He's in his mind palace,"

"His mind what?"

"shhhh he's got a case,"  Sherlock started making movements like he might if he was swiping a giant touch screen then raised his hands in the air,

"John, it was the decorator who killed Mr Adams! Get Lestrade over now!"  For the next three hours Lestrade was talking to Sherlock about the case.  I started to fidget then decided to go and make the dinner.  As I went to go get the butter from the fridge I was faced by a severed head and the dead mans middle finger.  My vision swung rapidly and I stumbled sideways  crashing into the table.  I grasped at the kitchen table but failed to keep consciousness.

A/N

Sorry the chapters so short but i'm tired and this can be treated as a filler chapter.  If you did like it please feel free to vote, comment and tell your friends.

ETD