Chapter Twenty-Three

LUCY'S P.O.V

I shot up and got to my feet swiftly pulling on Sherlock's dressing gown before running down the stairs.  What the fuck has happened?!.  I came to a halt as soon as I saw who was in my living room sitting on my sofa with John glaring at her.

"Hello Irene," my voice had a bitter edge to it.

Irene raised an eyebrow, "Hello Lucy-Lamb, how are you?" ,

I glared at her, "I'm good, what do you want?" I saw a ghost of a smile pass across her lips.

"Well it seem's that our dear Mother and Father have invited us and our boyfriends along for Christmas," I shook my head.  Why would they do such a thing Christmas isn't for ages.

"Lucy do you know what the date is today?" I frowned then shook my head.

"No I don't, why do you ask?" she smirked.

"Oh it's only the nineteenth of December," I shook my head stunned into silence.  No It can't be last time I checked it was only the fifth of December.  I counted the day's, Irene's right it is.  My eye's wondered down to the gun in her hands then to the bullet in the ceiling.

"Why did you feel the need to shoot the ceiling?" she rolled her eyes.

"Well if I hadn't you wouldn't have gotten out of bed, oh how was it anyway?" it took me a couple of seconds to catch on and when I did I was blushing furiously.  I looked to John for help but he just sat there smiling with a steaming cup of tea.  Irene obviously sensing my discomfort carried on.

"I could hear you to from my flat, and Lucy my god your moan is exactly like mine!" I buried my head in my hands trying to hide myself.  Oh my god This is so embarrassing.

"I swear that I heard you scream his-" ,

"Hello Irene," a low baratone voice sounded from the door way.  I looked at Sherlock who was clothed in only a sheet.  He made his was over to me putting his free arm around my side.

"I couldn't find my dressing gown so I opted for the sheet,"  Irene leaned back In her seat.

"So Sherlock are you going to join Lucy for Christmas and meet our Parents," I looked as his facial expression obviously weighing the odds  of him finishing the case.  I could almost see his little plan rolling out in front of his eyes on how he was going to finish the case with his pride intact. 

"When do they want us there?" he asked his eyes still concentrating on the case.

"The twenty-third, so that leaves you two and around a half days to finish the case.  It's ashame he died he was very... helpful," I gave Irene a look.

"Let me guess you knew what he liked," she nodded then turned her attention to John.

"So John what are you doing for Christmas?" she gave her a small smile.

"I'm going to stay with my Sister," Irene nodded and grinned.  I bet she's had Harriet as well.   Sherlock slung his arm over my shoulder. 

"I'm going to need you to help me finish the case or I won't be coming with you," I glared at him.

"I thought you were the great Sherlock Holmes the man who needs no help," he shrugged.

"On this case I need you and John," I looked at John who nodded then at Sherlock,

"As long as I don't have to do any running I'll help," he nodded and gave me a sadistic grin.  "Well we better get started," I looked at Irene who was in the process of leaving the room.  "See you around Sister," she just simpply carried on walking.  I looked back up at Sherlock, "It's my day off today so where do we start?" he looked at me then John.  "New Scotland Yard," .

A/N

Hello!, did any of you watch the Graham Norton show the other day with Benedict on, his face when Chris Pine hugged a Cumberbitch he was like 'You stole my Bitch!' I was watching it with my little Brother named Max who was looking at me like I was a asylum paitient.  Anyway sorry about the chapter not being that intresting, It's just a build up to the end of that case and their Christmas.  I have planned out the next main case and I'll give you three words to give you a clue of what may happen.

- Pact

-Undercover

- Leaf

That's all I'm giving you about it.  Any who please feel free to vote, comment and tell your friends.

-E.A.Y Thorpe-Downey