Chapter 9

There's a VERY quick reference to a non-binar character, literally just a quick line. See if you can find it :D
The character is of no importance, I just felt like putting a quick reference. There will he a more important character who's non-binary in the future.

Warning(s): hitting, fighting, sexual innuendo, blood, gore, nightmares,

The next day during class, Ace had begun his usual antics. Unfortunately, Amber was unable to stop him during the time between the teachers switching for different subjects.

He'd shoved Kaze's head down again, calling him a monster in disguise loudly. He cackled, eyes burning down at the younger.
Kaze bit his tounge and didn't fight back, even as the others tried to get him to stop.

Kira observed from the sidelines for a bit, before she hummed to herself and spoke up.
"You know Ace," she said loudly, drawing the others attention, "You call us the monsters, yet you're the bully. How sad are you, that you think this is okay?"

The entire class erupted into whispers, giggling and gossiping behind their hands. Addison face-palmed as Ace went red and sputtered.
"Shut it you little brat!" He snapped at he raised a hand.

Kira forced herself to hold back a flinch, even as Ace brung his hand down hard across her face.
The class was silent for a moment, before another fight erupted.

This time it was Kai. He snarled and reached up and grabbed Ace's throat, yanking him down and performing a move they'd learned recently.
He pressed his foot into Ace's thigh, and shoved back, his other foot planted on Ace's own.

Kai lifted his foot and kicked Ace in the stomach, his eyes burning red with anger.
"If you ever touch any of them again," Kai hissed dangerously, "I'll rip your eyes out."

"900! What the hell are you doing!?" A teacher snarled as they rushed forward and grabbed Kai by the shoulder, spinning him around.

"Explain yourself right now, or I swear to-"
"It was me!"
It slipped out suddenly, so fast Kaze didn't even now what he was saying before the teacher had turned on him, eyes narrowed.
"Explain."

Kaze swallowed thickly, and tried to come up with a convincing lie on the spot.
"I picked the fight! Kai was trying to help me, it wasn't his fault, it was mine."

"Fine then," the teacher sigied, "The three of you. Come with me."
Kai, Kaze, and Ace all followed the teacher out of the room. The man stopped to speak with a passing person, and the person had nodded their head.

They'd been brought to the commanders office, and Diaz was angry, to say the least.
"Whay the hell were you three doing? Fighting like that. It could be understood if you were practicing, but you weren't in the training field."

Diaz scolded them for the next half an hour or so, taking about how what they did wouldn't be tolerated.
He sighed, "Well, I'm going to let the three of you off with an easy punishment this time."

Ace looked up to meet the commanders eyes, "And that  would that be exactly, sir?"
His voice didn't hold the same amount of sass or sarcasm that it always did. He didn't even sound angry, again, like he almost always did.

Now, his voice was calm and questioning, respect seeping into it, his voice not mocking in the slightest.
"Since you three obviously don't like each other," Diaz face-palmed, rubbing his temples, "You three will spend time together for the rest of the day. 780, explain rule number 98 to them."