🥵CHAPTER 3🥵

🥵F.R.I.E.N.D.S by Annie Marie🥵

EDOSA'S POV

I can't believe today's Monday, one of the days I dislike the most. The day I have to submit my homework. Arrh!! I'm flustered right now, what I'm I going to do. I should have given Efosa my homework to handle for me. I know what you are thinking, you're thinking "I'm not serious". Well it's not my fault I turned out to have a bookworm as a younger brother, I as well have to enjoy it while it last, but the problem is Efosa; He behaves like a pain in the back at times. I love him very much don't get me wrong, I'm not that foolish to tell him that, or else it would get into his head.

But after what I did to him this morning, I'm not sure he would even help me with my assignment.... Gosh! What a brother I have. Efosa can be quite dramatic sometimes, he takes little things to heart. I have to convince him to help me with my homework before first period, and I know just what to do.

EFOSA'S POV

School was quite noisy and full than the bus, the A/C was what I enjoyed the most. It was really refreshing. Getting to my class, I unlocked my locker and kept my books inside to prevent thieves. I could remember the last time I left my books in my bag and went for the school assembly; Before I came back my textbooks where all gone. For a whole term I cried for my lost books... Call me weird if you like.

After shutting my locker I exited my class for assembly not to be suddenly dragged into an empty class

"What the..." Standing before me In his full glory was no other than my older brother

"Edosa it's you" I said with a frown

"Baby bro. What's up?" He said with a cheeky smile. I returned the pleasure with a suspicious look

"Edosa, what happened? You saw me at home why the sudden change of pleasantries?" I asked him with a "You must be kidding me" look.

"Is it bad for an older brother to say hi to his younger best brother in the world" he said.

From what I'm hearing something isn't right, Edosa definitely wants something and I'm not going to agree with it.

" Well, since you wanted to know what's up with me I'm doing great, I better be on my way now bye.." I said about leaving Edosa behind

"Wait! I need you to help me with something" he said with a sigh

"Let me guess, you want me to help you with your homework" I said with a knowing look.

"How did you know!" He asked shocked

"Well, you only ask me for something if you want me to help you with your assignment, tell a lie to Mum and Dad when you want to go out for party or lie to a girl about you not being a player"

"But since you didn't ask me to help you with your assignment during the weekend, I reasoned you would need my help this morning... I hope you know I do have your Time table, so I did your assignment for you when you went out on Saturday" I explained while he stood there dumfounded

"Well, if you would excuse me I would like to attend the assembly. Goodbye brother" I said before exiting the class.

A/N: IF YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS. ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT EFOSA? WELL I THINK HE'S A GENIUS.

ESEOSE❤️.