CHAPTER 10

EDOSA POV

"Guys it's time I start heading home, but don't worry dinner is on me" I said while standing up from my seat before placing 4 pieces of one thousand naira denomination.

"David stay a little bit, it's just to 4, it's not even late yet" Kunle my best friend said

"You won't understand, I convinced Efosa to help cover up for me, anything that would make me stay late than this, I'm on my own" I said truthfully

"See you later bro" I said while giving him a bro hug before exiting the restaurant.

Exiting the restaurant, I called Charles our family driver.

EFOSA POV
"Aunt Linda don't you think it would be more better studying with a friend at the dinning or in my room" I asked her

"Well, I think your room would be more better, since your studying with your friend, it won't hurt hanging out in your room while studying" she said naively.

If only she knew it was Itohan she would freak out.

"The dinning table it is then" I stated.

"No, no, no, no and no! You can't study here it's not natural, you're a teenager you need some privacy now go upstairs and clean up your room, cause y'all are going be studying there for today, got it?" She dead planned with a menacing look.

Oh! Aunt Linda.

Ding dong!!!

"Who could that be?" Aunt Linda said approaching the door.

"If aunt Linda finds out I'm dead!" My inside voice said while she opens the door for the unknown guest.

"Edosa you didn't tell me you where going anywhere after school" she said to Edosa with with her arms crossed.

Phew! It's just that maniac that claims to be my older brother. What a fool he's pretty much dead now because I didn't cover up for him.

"But Aunt Linda I told Efosa I would be going to my classmates house for a class project, isn't it Efosa?" he said with a "aren't you saying anything" look.

Well, that's my queue! I'm leaving this two, I just remembered I had a room to clean.

"Sorry I got to go" I mouthed inaudibly to him before leaving to my room.

"Aunt Linda I can explain..." Edosa defended

"Save it mister! You have alot of explaining to do when your parents are back" Aunt Linda interrupted while I got a text message from Itohan.

Itohan: I'll be at your house in a sec.

It's time to face my own problem now. Lord help me!!

A/N: Hola people!!!

Sorry for the late update, hope love this chapter don't forget to vote and leave your comments.

Eseose.