Chapter IV

When Izuku turned around the last thing he expected to see was two very attractive men staring at him intently.

He noticed that one had red and spikey hair that was held up in a small ponytail while the man also sported an undercut, and now that Izuku as getting a good look, he could tell the man was incredibly well built. The shirt he wore was practically ripping at the seams and if the man even so much as flexed it would tear the shirt completely. Izuku then noticed his eyes, they were a deep crimson red, that looked dangerous and deadly.

Izuku then saw a scar that went through the man's eyebrow and down to the bottom of his eye along with a few other smaller scars that littered his face, along with very shark like teeth in his mouth. Izuku then made a quick mental note that the man was wearing a black short sleeved shirt, army style jeans, along with combat boots, and the man looked 7'0.

Izuku then quickly looked to the other man with blonde and spikey hair. Izuku quickly noticed that the man was built incredibly similar to the other man though not as big. He wore baggy clothes that yet still defined his muscles spectacularly. Izuku then looked to his eyes only to find a scarlet red, not as dark as the other man's yet they looked even deadlier, and far more menacing.

Izuku then noticed a scar that went from the man's jaw to his cheek that look as if he had been slashed with a knife, though the blond didn't have any other scars on his face unlike the red head. Izuku just the same made a mental note that the blonde was wearing a white shirt underneath a black leather jacket, ripped blue jeans, and black leather boots, and the man looked about 6'10.

While Izuku quickly took a mental picture of the men and made a mental note of what exactly they looked like just in case he would end up having to go to the police and describe them. Though he silently prayed that the men would do nothing to give him reason to.

Izuku for once in his life felt like time was going by far too slow. He felt like he had been stuck there, standing in front of the two men for days. Their intense stare not changing as he kept his head down refusing to allow them to catch a glimpse of his face.

He knew that in comparison with the men he was small, barely 5'8, he had a lean and athletic build but he was obviously nowhere near as strong as the men in front of him, and he knew that he didn't look at all intimidating with his round face, freckles, and big green eyes, he had always been told that he looked too innocent and too good for this world. And while he had always thanked people for the compliments, he wished nothing more than for him to look at list a bit threatening. Though he knew that it was the last thing he looked like.

"Oi! If you think that you can spy on us and not even look us in the eye then you have another damn thing coming!" The blonde one yelled and Izuku jumped at the sudden noise and unfortunately when he did, he raised his head to look the blonde in the eyes only for him to realize and mentally curse himself for it.

Though to Izuku's surprise neither yelled again. The two stayed still and silent as they stared at Izuku with wide eyes, their previous aggressive and intense glare gone. And Izuku, though he could not help it, he hated himself for how much warmth and safety he felt when he looked into their eye when he knew good and well this could potentially be a horribly dangerous situation.

But before Izuku could even comprehend it, the red headed Alpha was charging at him. And before Izuku could even make a move to get away, he was swept up off the ground as he was held in a strong and bone crushing hug. Immediately the blonde Alpha ran forward to the two. He pulled Izuku down back onto the ground, as he brought the small green haired boy to his chest and held him there tightly. And poor Izuku had never felt so small in his life nor did he ever feel so confused.

"Izuku! Finally, we found you!" The red head cheered as Izuku only looked at the two in shock as he tried his hardest to comprehend what was happening

"Damn it Izuku, you have no idea how long we have been looking for you" The blonde chimed in as the grip he had around Izuku's waist only tightened and Izuku squeaked out of surprise due to the fact he didn't even notice the blond place his hands there

"Well now we can go home! I told Kat that it would be a good idea to look here! See Kat this is why we listen to me!" The red head teased while the blonde only grumbled as the red head quickly scooped up Izuku and carried the boy bridal style out of the gardens and to the parking lot where Izuku then noticed the blonde unlock a black Honda Civic.

And finally, Izuku's brain comprehended what was happening and he panicked.

"Of, course we'll have to figure out how we're supposed to-." But before the blonde could finished Izuku quickly propelled his body backwards out of the red heads arms, as he landed with a thud onto the pavement. Though not giving his vision the time to clear away the spots that danced in his vision as he quickly got up and began sprinting away from the men as fast as he could while the two shouted in surprise.

Izuku thanked Denki immensely in his head for suggesting the boy to go into track back in high school and college. Because from all of the training and with how much endurance the boy had Izuku could not only run incredibly fast but he could last a while. And he hoped that he would at least be able to make it away from the men.

And hopefully back to his apartment. Though the last thing he expected was for the two men to catch up to him within a literal second as they both kept pace with him, without even breaking so much as a pant or sweat while Izuku felt as if his heart was going to explode.

"Oi Izu what are you doing? Do you not like cars? Or did you just want to do a run and talk like we used to?" The redhead asked as if he was merely on a light stroll while Izuku tried to force his lungs to take in the air he so desperately needed. Though before giving either of the men a warning Izuku abruptly stopped as he then ran down an alleyway in hopes to get to the other side of the buildings where he prayed there would at least be somewhat of a crowd

Both men stopped only a second after Izuku did only to notice the boy run into the alley way. "Kat why is he running from us?" The redhead asked as he looked to the blonde who was glaring in the direction Izuku ran to

"I don't know but let's catch him. I didn't spend 400 years around these insufferable people just to lose him again." The blonde stated as the red head only shrugged as the two then began to give chase to the Omega