Chapter XV

Izuku woke up to a comforting warmth, only to see Shoto and Denki practically on top of him as they were all bundled up in the nest. And after a few moments Izuku was able to wiggled out of the cuddle pile as he stepped out into the long hallway.

Only for the Omega to flinch when he heard a loud explosion and crash. (Crap! Are we being attacked again?!?) Izuku thought to himself as he crept closer to the location of the sounds, despite his instincts screaming at him to run and get help from one of the Gods. Though he wouldn't dare admit how he wanted two specific Gods in general.

Once reaching the room where the sounds seemed to creep out from a small crack in the door, Izuku slowly and carefully nudged it open, trying to make sure that whatever was in there wouldn't notice him.

Though he only stared at the room in awe to what he saw, a large battlefield seemed to stretch out for miles in the distance, while swords, arrows, and unconscious ancient soldiers laid on the ground, though Izuku tried his hardest to not stare at the seemingly dead bodies.

Though Izuku allowed the door to open just a bit more, allowing himself the room to step into the door frame, still completely mesmerized by what he saw. (It seems to go on for miles, how large is this room? Is it even a room? Is it like portal?) Izuku thought to himself as he began to get lost in his own curiosity.

Only for the males attention to be quickly stolen by the sight of Kirishima, in his Goldy form, fighting what seemed to be hordes of soldiers, and winning. (So, we are being attacked?!? But Kirishima is clearly winning! But he could need help, should I go get Shoto and Denki? I don't know where Iida, Sero, Bakugou and Shinsou are!) Izuku fretted silently as he continued to watch the Alpha completely obliterate the armies of soldiers as if they were nothing but ants beneath his boots.

Once Izuku then turned around in the dorm frame to go and alert Shoto so he could find the other three Gods, the Omega was startled by a charging warrior, screaming out a battle cry as he lunged at Izuku with his sword.

Though Izuku quickly dodged the attack as he pushed himself further into the mysterious room, allowing the warrior to fall forward slightly as his momentum was all for not. The warrior once again turned around and charged for Izuku, though the Omega prepared this time quickly kicked the sword out of the soldiers hand, as he took stance to face the ancient looking warrior in hand-to-hand fight.

And so, they did, the soldier only being able to get a hit or two on Izuku, causing the Omega to have a slightly bruised nose and a sore hip, though nothing Izuku couldn't ignore in favor of landing a final hit to the soldiers abdomen, causing the warrior to fall onto the ground while Izuku quickly pinned him.

But before Izuku could begin his interrogation with the warrior, the Omega was quickly yanked up off of the soldier and grabbed from both sides by two other soldiers who had come to join the fight, though just as the one that Izuku had previously pinned stood and took stance to take a hit on Izuku, the soldiers and the battlefield vanished into thin air, leaving behind an empty white room.

"What the in world?" Izuku muttered to himself as he looked down at himself, the dirt that had gotten on him still there, while the throb and ache in both his nose and hip signaled that his fight with the soldier was indeed real.

"IZUKU!!" Kirishima shouted as he ran forward to the Omega, his size shrinking immediately once he reached Izuku.

"Are you hurt?!? Where did they hit you?!? Did they use a sword?! Are you cut anywhere?! Izuku answer me!!" Kirishima fretted anxiously as he checked Izuku over from head to toe, quickly kneeling so he could check Izuku's sides to make sure that no bones had been broken or cracked.

Though the Alpha froze once Izuku made a quiet hiss once the redhead had touched Izuku's now sore hip. Quickly Kirishima ripped the fabric to Izuku's chiton that he still wore from the previous day, while Izuku shriek at the action, though relieved that only the patch of fabric on his hip had been ripped instead of his whole outfit.