Chapter XXI

Once Izuku, Kirishima, and Bakugou stepped through the portal, it closed behind them and Izuku was in awe at the sight of the floating mountain, the man looking over the side to see the multiple waterfalls that seemed to run off the side of the mountain, into the clouds that held up the ginormous floating mountain.

"Welcome home Izuku." Kirishima breathed out happily, both Gods feeling their powers increase due to being in their domain once again.

"Home... Woah..." Izuku trailed off as he marveled at the gorgeous sight, only to see a ginormous temple in front of the trio.

"Okay, whose temple is that?! I thought Momo had the biggest one!" Izuku shouted, exasperated at the sheer size of the temple.

"Ha! Definitely not Deku. But this is our shared temple." Bakugou explained while Izuku looked at the blonde with a look of question.

"What do you mean shared temple? Did we combine our temples as Momo and Kyouka did?"

"No, we still have separate temples. But we created this one for us all to share. For it to be our home. While our individual temples are mainly for rituals and other work stuff, or just things the others didn't want in our home." Kirishima explained while Izuku nodded, laughing quietly at the statement.

"Come on, we only have a few hours until the solstice. We need to hurry and find the totem." Kirishima commanded while the other two nodded.

Bakugou and Kirishima then led Izuku to the biggest temple. Their home. Though the moment they walked into the temple, Izuku immediately noticed the three large staffs that rested on their individual pedestals.

The staff on the left had a black base, while a deep orange slowly faded into a brighter shade of orange, only for a golden sun-shaped jewel attached at the very top to shine brightly as if it was powered by the sun itself.

While the one on the right had a crimson base, while it slowly faded into a pitch-black, as a silver crescent moon-shaped jewel sat at the top of the staff, the jewel illuminating in a calm yet iridescent glow.

And in the middle, a staff with a dark green base slowly faded into black, only for it to fade into a bright mint green where silver stars decorated the staff from the very top to the bottom. A pure white star-shaped jewel sitting at the very top of the staff, the jewel reminding Izuku of the north star. Though unlike the two besides it, the jewels glow was barely even there. Practically dying. And Izuku couldn't help the anxiety that filled his gut when he saw the slowly fading glow of the jewel.

"These are our staff's. We can summon them at will, they help us harness our powers, so that way we don't accidentally harm someone else or ourselves when we need to fight." Kirishima explained as he walked forward to the pedestals, gesturing to the staffs.

"But I saw you fight without your staff; you both used your powers. You know how to control your magic." Izuku stated while Bakugou shook his head.

"You only saw us use a small portion of our powers Izuku. If we don't take care to restrain ourselves or use our staffs to harness our raw power, well.... I believe the mortals have made enough stories of how we nearly destroyed the Earth for you to understand what we can do." Kirishima explained sheepishly.

"We restrained ourselves so we wouldn't harm you or anyone else that day when Shigaraki showed up," Bakugou stated gruffly while Izuku nodded. The Omega shivered slightly as a cold breeze blew into the temple. Only for Izuku to turn his head and see the crouching form of Shigaraki, the man having a sick and twisted smile on his face.

"SHIGARAKI!!" Izuku screamed as Bakugou and Kirishima then turned quickly, both transforming within an instant, as Shigaraki charged at the three, Kirishima immediately grabbing Izuku and pushing the man out of the way as Bakugou charged back at Shigaraki, the two meeting in the middle as they fought.