Chapter XI

"Izuku?" Frostburn muttered as he locked eyes with the Omega.

The Goddesses hair a neck length dual color between red and white, spilt down the middle to separate the two colors, while a burn scar from the length of his hair line to half way down his cheek on the left side of his face. On the left side his eye is a turquoise blue, while on his right, a dark brown-ish grey color. His outfit a dark blue jacket with elbow length sleeves, it's collar high and joined in the center by a gray neckpiece with a grey T design on the front of his chest going from his waist to his armpits.

Where two red and grey shoulder traps overlap over his shoulders and under his armpits. While two burgundy wrist guards with metal plating adorn his wrists. While dark blue baggy pants are held by a red and grey silver-plating belt, while red straps connect to the belt as they hug the goddesses outer thigh tightly. White boots with golden straps connected to them.

Without a skip of a beat Shoto shrink's his size to where he is just barely taller than Denki as he runs forward to entrap Izuku in a tight hug, while Ingenium watches with wide eyes.

The God's hair a dark blue with a short cut, flattened neatly down and parted on the right side, while his face is adorned with a singular scar that runs from his right eye down to the bridge of his nose. His outfit a black one-piece suit with a high collar, over which he wears various pieces of armor, all silver and gold in color, including a chest plate, a metal collar around his neck and other around his upper arm, and metal vambraces that extend past his elbows pointed at the end.

With a helmet in hand that covers his entire face when it is on. Silver knee-high boots with golden accessories adorn his feet, where engine like accessories are attached to the boots, designed to aid in the travel around the Earth.

"Izuku! You're alive?! How?! Shigaraki he-."

"You're Frostburn, right? This is him, right?" Izuku interrupted as he looked over to Kirishima and Bakugou.

"W-What? You never call me Frostburn." The Goddess stated coldly, though refusing to relent his grip on the smaller males shoulders.

"Bakugou. Kirishima. You will explain this. And I believe I have a few other things I need you both to answer for. But this is far more important." Ingenium stated harshly as his eyes scanned over the two Demi's and the Omega that Frostburn still held in a tight grip.

"Okay sit down. This isn't short." Kirishima stated as he gestured towards the seats.

After a very long, and very detailed explanation of what had happened and what exactly they were trying to accomplish, Ingenium and Frostburn were left wide eyed at the new found information.

"So, you don't remember any of us?" Frostburn asked, the Goddess now dressed in a plain white turtleneck, along with a blue cardigan with dark blue jeans. Ingenium now in a much smaller form wore a plain dark blue shirt along with black pants. While Izuku merely shook his head

"And you two. You searched the Earth for 400 years! If you would have told me, I could have assisted you with this! This could have been handled so much better! And so much more discreetly! I mean for the love of ourselves you caused one of the largest Earthquakes that Mustafa has had in over 40 years!!" Ingenium scolded while the two celestials did nothing but keep their stoic façade

"This was a personal matter. We did not need nor would we have ever asked for your help." Bakugou stated harshly as he glared at the Earth God, while Ingenium looked at the two with question.

"Fine then. I apologize for this first meeting. I wish your first impression of me would not have been so brash. I am Ingenium God of the Earth. Or if you prefer, Tenya Iida. Iida if you like." Iida introduced himself while Shinsou, Denki, and Izuku nodded towards him.