Chapter X

"Okay but why do we have to wear this stuff?" Shinsou asked as he stared down the black chiton he was wearing while Denki stared at his yellow one, his gaze nowhere near as hateful as Shinsou's.

"Because you are entering a Gods holy sanctum. Its appropriate for Demi's. Besides it also represents which God is technically accountable for you." Red Riot stated, while he and Dynamight were back into their Godly forms and outfits.

"Where did you even get these?" Denki questioned as he looked towards the Gods.

"We figured that neither of you would have something like this so we summoned them" The red head explained while Shinsou merely grumbled in annoyance.

"Uh, guys? While I'm not against wearing something like this, what's with this weird crown thing?" Izuku questioned as he walked out from the bathrooms that they had ended up going to, all of them wanting to change and shower. While the Omega also held a crown that looked like a mixture of Red Riot's and Dynamight's own.

"That's technically what your celestial crown looks like Izuku. Since you are still our husband and mate, despite anything and everything that has happened. It symbolizes your place and power as a goddess. Even though you don't have any of your powers back. Yet." The red head explained as he took the crown from the smaller male and placed it on him, before the two gods then began to walk away and into the forest.

"I have to say Izuku, it doesn't look bad on you. But uh, should we follow them?" Denki asked as he and Shinsou went to stand besides Izuku.

"YES, YOU FUCKING FOLLOW US!! UNLESS YOU EXTRA'S WANT TO GET LOST!!" The blonde shouted from the forest as Denki and Izuku flinched slightly at the volume while Shinsou only rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Izuku, when you get your memories back, I'm going to need you to give me a very detailed, and very good reason as to why in the hell you would ever marry and mate with those two assholes." Shinsou grumbled as he grabbed Denki's hand while the blonde Omega linked shoulders with Izuku as Shinsou began to lead them after the two Gods.

After what seemed like hours of walking the group finally reached a ginormous golden gate, a magical aura surrounding it. "Holy shit" Denki mumbled while the two gods merely walked forward and placed both of their hands on the doors of the gate.

And with a swift motion the gates flew open, while Shinsou, Denki, and Izuku were left in awe. "Come on extra's. We don't have all day." The blonde stated gruffly as he and the red head then began to walk forward.

"Also, while we're here guy's you might as well learn our real names." Red Riot stated while the other three only looked to each other skeptically

"HA?! We are not telling them our names dumbass!! We can tell Deku and that's it!!" The blonde roared as he turned towards the other God, blocking the path to Cellophane's temple.

"Look they have to learn it eventually; besides they already know Izuku's name. And I for one don't enjoy hearing Izuku call us by our Godly names, it feels like I'm constantly in trouble." The red head stated at the other three watched the debate.

"What the hell does Deku learning our names have to do with those idiots?! If you want him to know then tell him!! Doesn't mean those fucking extras have to know too!!" Dynamight shouted while Red Riot merely grumbled under his breath while shaking his head.

"Hey!! You know we are right here!! We can hear you!!" Denki shouted offendedly while Shinsou and Izuku watched.

"Oh, shut up Duracell!!!" The blonde shouted back while Denki merely walked forward towards the God.

"Now listen here explosion boy!! I don't give two shits if you are a God!! I will happily zap your ass until your brains are nothing but fried mush!!! So, either you tell all of us, or you just shut up!!" Denki shouted while the God looked at the Omega dumbfounded by being berated by the male, while Shinsou laughed loudly at Denki's statement, though the red head and Izuku looked at Denki astonished.