Ten: My side

"Why did you invite our families?" I ask Nate as we walk out to his truck. "We get my house for the night" he tells me opening the passenger door. "Nate them being home has never bothered you" I state as he gets into the driver seat. "Party" he tells me. My eyes widen, you have to be kidding me right now.

    "The hell you are" I snap at him. "It will be fine, no drugs and light alcohol" he attempts to reason with me. "Promise?" I ask him, holding out my pinky. "Promise" he says accepting my pinky.

    "Are you ready yet?" I hear Nate shout from his bedroom. "Like 10 more minutes Nate!" I yell back. "Hurry uppp" he complains. "Go set out the drinks or some shit" I yell. "Already did" I hear him say coming through the bathroom door.

    "Damn" he mumbles. He looks at me in my purple two piece. "You know if any guy looks at you I will fuck him up" he says. I laugh as I finish up my makeup thinking he's joking. I turn and look over at him, he has a straight face. "Oh" I quietly say putting my brush down.

    "Ill be all yours at the end of the night" I whisper in his ear. "I like the sound of that" he laughs. "I'm sure you do" I wink before walking out of his room.

        I turn off the lights and the music on

    People flood the house about 20 minutes later. Im about to walk upstairs and get a drink from Nate's room when I see the front door open, Fezco, Rue, and a bitch named Jules. I just say fuck the drink and hurry my ass over to find Nate.

    I finally find Nate over in the living room and grab his arm dragging him outside.

    "What the hell Indi?" He shouts because of the music. "Fezco is here" I shout back. "Fuck!" He yells. "Want me to ask him to leave?" I ask him. "Nah just dont take shit from him and stay by my fucking side!" He yells. "Well I was gonna get a damn drink from upstairs but now that I'm your damn dog I guess not!" I shout back. "Stop acting like a child Indi" He says crossing his arms. "Then take me to get my drink!" I yell. I haven't had one drink this whole night and Nate is a little buzzed.

    When Nate and I head upstairs to his room I grab the drink and down it. Finally Im getting something good.

    "Better now princess?" Nate jokes. I just nod rolling my eyes.

    "Shots?" I ask Nate grabbing his hand taking him to the kitchen. "Not for me, easy on alcohol remember?" He reminds me. "Nate I'm not the one who gets pissy when drunk. If anything you like me better when I'm under" I turn away from him heading to the kitchen.

    I grab the vodka and pour me 4 shots, I immediately take them not wanting to be stopped by Nate. "Indi!" I hear him shout as I down my last one.

    "Too late pretty boy" I tell Nate turning towards him. "Indi, really?" He asks sounding upset. "What?" I yell over the music. "Did you seriously just go do shots when I told you no?" He questions. "You're not my fucking mom Nate" I say flicking his chest. "No but I am your boyfriend" He states being louder than I was. "Lighten up a little Nate" I say before walking off.

    I find my way over to the empty couch and sitting down on it. Nate can piss me off sometimes.

    "Hey" a random guy smirks and stops in front of me. "I-" I begin but am cut off. "Hey babe" Nate says coming over and sitting next to me on the couch. Once he's seated he begins to kiss my neck, the man still standing there. I just flip him off hoping he will get that hint. And he does.

    "Nate he's gone now you can stop" I say placing my hand on Nate's head gently. "So?" He asks between kisses. God damnit.

    I crawl on over to Nate to where I'm now straddling his lap and we are heavily making out.

    Nate and I are now outside just standing there talking waiting for everyone to leave.

    "Have you thought about college?" He asks me. Weird question to ask at a party when we are both slightly intoxicated. "Right now? We are going to talk future right now?" I ask him shocked, he usually talks about this stuff before going to bed. "Yeah" he says looking down at me with a small smile. "I mean we have been together for 4 years now" he says to me. He's right but I've never really put any thought into our future. The last people walk out of the house as I'm about to speak.

    "Talk inside?" I ask him. He nods in response.

    "So about college?" I ask him undressing from my purple two piece. "Yeah, what are you planning on doing?" He asks me. "Probably some normal state college since I doubt I'll make it to Ivy League" I say to him putting on a new thong. "How about you?" I ask grabbing my Victoria's Secret bra from my bag. "I don't even know" he tells me putting a pair of shorts on. I just look over at him now that I'm dressed, his hair wet, no shirt revealing his abs. This man.

    "Not planning on playing in college?" I ask him shocked he hasn't brought that up. "I don't know" he shakes his head sitting on the end of the bed. I walk over and grab on of his t-shirts and I put it on before sitting next to him on the bed.

    "We don't have to talk about that if you don't want to" I reassure him as I rub his back noticing he looks a little stressed.

    "Could we just talk about us?" He asks me. My heart sank.