Extra

"Nate I swear, these kids are driving me nuts" I complain to my husband, resting my head on his chest as we stand in our kitchen. Our peace is quickly interrupted. "Mommy!" My little girl shouts. "Olive, honey. Uncle Fizz will be here soon, please go get your bag" I tell my daughter. She runs off and goes up the stairs. "What are we going to do?" I joke. "We'll just have to survive" Nate jokes back. "We have a fucking 11 year old, 8 year old, 4 year old AND we have another on the way, Nate" I groan. He just laughs at me. "How did you convince me for this many?" I question him. "I just wanna give my kids a better life than my dad gave me and I don't regret it" he says with a small smile. I lean up and kiss him on the lips. "I love you Nate Jacobs" I say with a smile coming out of our kiss. "And I love you too, Indigo Jacobs" he smiles back at me.

On May 8th Indigo had her 4th kid with Nate Jacobs, something she never thought would happen. Her 4 kids are Ruelle Jacobs (11), NJ *Nathaniel James* Jacobs (8), Olive Jacobs (4), and last but not least their newborn boy, Ash Jacobs.

Wondering what they are named after? Well let me tell you. Ruelle is after Rue, Rue played a big role in most of Indigo's life. NJ is named after Nate, for the obvious reasons. Olive is named by Hazel, Indigo let Hazel pick out a pretty color name one day and told her that her and Nate were getting a dog. But in reality it was going to be the name of their second daughter. Ash was named after Ashtray, Ashtray ended up being a big factor in Nate and Indigo's life, but I wont get into that. And that is why their kids have those names.

Wondering who Uncle Fizz is? Uncle Fizz is Fezco. When Nate and Indigo had Ruelle, she wasn't able to say Fezco and ended up saying Fizz. So it stuck.

And that is the story of the Jacobs

The end🥰