S̆̈p̆̈y̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈

Kujo Tenn is an idol but his REAL name is Nanase Tenn. He was adopted by Kujo Takamasa.

He is a part of an idol group called TRIGGER. TRIGGER is known worldwide!

Tenn is known to be an angel because he looks nice(acts nice in front of fans) and is always smiling.

But the only people who know that that isn't true are Gaku Yaotome and Ryunosuke Tsunashi. In front of those two Tenn is the meanest and coldest person ever.

Tenn and Gaku would always be fighting and Ryuu(short for Ryunosuke) would try to stop them but it would never work out.

One day Gaku and Ryuu noticed that Tenn has been going out a lot nowadays. So the next time they noticed that he went out they followed him.

While they were spying on him they noticed that he bought flowers and cakes on his way to where ever he was going so they thought that maybe he was going on a date, but then they knew that Tenn isn't the type of person to break rules and there is a rule that the three agreed on.

Anyways they keep following Tenn and they noticed that he was heading towards the hospital. They were thinking why he would go to the hospital cause they know that his father and sister are healthy and full of energy.

They get to the hospital.

When they go inside they hear Tenn having a friendly conversation with the nurse.

While they were having a conversation the two heard the name Nanase Riku, soooo you can probably guess what they did.

After Tenn left they went to the nurse. They said to the nurse they were visiting Nanase Riku, at first the nurse was suspicious of them and she asked if they were some of Riku's friends....... And of course they answered yes. They got an ok so they were able to follow Tenn, they noticed that he went inside a patient's room.

They quickly and quietly ran behind the door and opened it slightly. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Tenn was KISSING the patient's cheek!!!!!

(I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO. Please pretend that they are older and that Tenn doesn't have a Randoseru(backpack) on.)

Gaku rushed in and shouted "Tenn I can't believe that you broke our ONLY rule. WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP!"

Sorry for the bad grammar. If you don't like the first chapter I don't recommend reading the other chapters too.

Also should this be a Riku harem?

Should I a background character who is jealous of Riku and tries to frame him?

Tell me in the comments please!!!

Gave a good rest of your day!

Every story I will be posting a quote.

This stories quote is.........