❤️𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜❤️

It was peaceful the morning after Otoharu visited.

Riki was making Tenn and Misaki breakfast.

While Tenn and Misaki were waiting for the food they were talking about what they are going to do with Riku cause he is basically famous now.

"What are we going to do now Tenn? We can't let him walk alone anymore. Someone's always got to be with him." Misaki states in a worried and serious voice.

"I know that Saki. But I am always busy and you are a nurse. What should we do?" Tenn also states in a worried but serious tone.

When Tenn were about to say something they heard Riku's voice saying, "Breakfast is ready!"

When they heard that they quickly made their way to the kitchen.

When they get there they see food that will make anyone drool,

Misaki's breakfast:

Tenn's breakfast:

Riku's breakfast:

Riku's breakfast:

When they got to their individual seats they all said in union, "itadakimasu(thank you for the food)!"

While they were eating Riku said, "I am going to go to the grocery today because we are running low on food. Is that okay?"

"How about instead of going to the grocery you come with me to work?" Tenn says quickly after Riku says his statement.

Misaki than says, "I also agree with Tenn! I think you should go with him today Riku!!"

"Why are you guys acting weird?" Riku states suspiciously. "Is it because of me being in TV?" Riku asks.

Tenn and Misaki nodded.

"We just want to keep you safe. So please go with Tenn today." Misaki asks in a pleasing tone.

"Fine, and pulse I always wanted to see what Tenn-nii does during work!" Riku says happily with a huge smile that can brighten your day just by looking at it.

Tenn and Misaki smile at Riku's cuteness.

"When do we leave Tenn-nii?" Riku asks curiously.

Tenn looked at the time and says, "shit, we need to leave now!" He quickly eats all his food and went upstairs.

Misaki and Riku were laughing at him.

When Riku finished his food he quickly got dressed and waited for Tenn at the door.

When Tenn got to the door he saw Riku waiting for him.

"Thank you for waiting!" Tenn

"No problem!" Riku

"Let's go, I am going to be late!" Tenn

"I am coming" Riku

They hurried out the door forgetting to say bye to Misaki.

The thing is Tenn forgot the today is the day he had to work with both Re:Vale and Idolish6.

This is the end of this chapter.

I hope you liked it.

I think I am going to post one tomorrow too!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES!!!

I hope you have a great day, evening or night.

This chapters quote is...............