😳Takanashi Otoharu😳

Recap of last chapter

 Riku POV:

I woke up and notice that I am tied in a chair.

I look around the room but I can't see anything because it's pitch dark.

After I thought that the lights quickly turn on.

It hurt my eyes a little but than there was a man in front of me.

When I look up to see who it is it shocked me.

It was............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was........

Takanashi Otoharu!!

I was completely mind-blown!

Without thinking I quickly said, "Where am I Otoharu-San and why are you here?"

He laughed a little then said, "You are at my company. I am here for you to sign my contract."

"Why would I sign your contract? " I asked him.

"You don't have to sign my contract the only problem would be that you won't be able to get out of here if you don't sign it. So you pick"

"Well I am sorry to tell you but I am not signing that contract. Even if I become an idol nothing good will come to you. Maybe a little bit of fame but that is probably it. I don't have anything good that you need to become famous. I only have an okay voice." I say to Otoharu-San.

"That is not true. You have a good body, very feminine, you also have a angelic voice and you have a hot yet cute face. You will be an idol who will bring me lots of fame." Otoharu-San replied like a maniac.

I felt shivers run down my spine.

I didn't like him from the day I met him and I still don't. 

He kept asking me to sign the papers but I kept rejecting it so he eventually left. 

After a few minutes a different person came in.

He has dark blue hair and teal/green like eyes. 

He also seems/is quite tall(I think he is tall).

(I do not own this drawing. I found it off pinterest. Credit to the owner. Such a pretty drawing)

I look at him and notice that he has a tray of food. 

He comes over to me and hands me the tray of food.

He than says, "Please do not tell Otoharu-San that I gave you some food. I am not even suppose to be interacting with you so please forget that you even saw me. The plates, cup and tray are made out of chocolate so please eat it once you are done. Please be safe."

"Thank you for bringing me some food Mister....." 

"My name is Oogami Banri." He tells me.

"Thank you Banri-San" I tell him with a smile.

He smiled back and left quickly.

Although I didn't know him for long I can already tell that he is a nice man.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tenn's POV:

I have been looking for Riku for a while and still haven't found him so I decided to go home and see if he is at home.

I really hope he is at home.

.

.

.

.

When I got home I yelled, "Rikuuuu, are you here?"

When I didn't get a response I was starting to panick more and before I could do anything I heard foot steps and I see Misaki.

I go over to her and ask, "Is Riku home? Please tell me he is."

"No he isn't home. Why? I thought he was with you." Misaki asked sounding a little worried.

"He disappeared. I don't know where he went." I tell her honestly.

After I said that I can see her becoming pale.

She quickly ran to her computer and started talking fast.

After a few minutes she says, "It is a good thing we put a tracker in him. I found where he is.

After she said that my eyes widened and I quickly ran to her side.

I was about to leave after I found out where Riku is but than Misaki says something.

This is the end of this chapter.

I hope you injoyed it.

Tell me in the comments if your guess was right.

I also forgot to tell you that Otoharu is going to be OC.

Have a great morning, evening or night.

This chapters quote is..........