👀The Plan👀

Third Person POV:

Tenn was about to leave after he found out where Riku is but than Misaki says something.

"What if we take down the company while we are saving Riku?"

Tenn turns around and looked at Misaki.

He was going to say something but he didn't.

He stopped and started to think.

After a few minuets Tenn says, "I don't think we should take down the company but instead we should do something that will make sure Otoharu doesn't do anything anything else to Riku."

Misaki than looked at Tenn and says, "Like what?"

"We could get him arrested. He did technically kidnap Riku." Tenn says.

"But we don't have evidence that he kidnapped him. I also think that Riku is in the basement of the Takanashi Production. So Idolish6 and other people that work their could get accused and arrested too. That wouldn't be any good." Misaki says. 

"That is true. Or maybe we can take down the company and then move Idolish6 and the other idols to my company." Tenn remarks.

"That will work. I will now go destroy their company and Tenn you go get Riku." Misaki says while going towards a wall. 

She than pushes a button and the wall opened and their shows tons of weapons.(

(

(I DO NOT OWN THESE PHOTOS

(I DO NOT OWN THESE PHOTOS. I FOUND IT OFF OF GOOGLE.)

Misaki is wearing something similar to this. She has cloves on and a mask. She is also bringing a few guns. 

Tenn was looking the other way for a whole 10 minutes. 

"I'm ready to go." Misaki telling Tenn.

"Ok lets go."

They then leave the house not forgetting to lock the door.

They started to run fast towards Takanashi Production.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Banri POV:

For the first time I went to the basement I saw a cute looking boy.

He is very polite.

He is also very kind.

He reminds me of the sun.

Warm and Bright.

What really shocked me was the Otoharu-San would kidnap someone just for them to join our production/company.

After I found out about this I wanted to quite immediately but I couldn't just leave Riku to starve and be alone.

So I decided to stay until Riku-Kun escapes. 

When I not the food ready I headed to Riku-Kun but then suddenly Ii felt the ground shake.

It felt like an earthquake but I doubt it is.

But then suddenly I see a wall being destroyed.

When the smoke despaired I see a girl and a boy.

I was about to say something but the girl says something before and her tone is demanding.

"Where is Nanase Riku."

This is the end of the chapter.

I hope you liked it.

Also if there is anything you want me to add throughout the story just tell me and I will try to add it.

I hope you have a great day, evening and night.

This chapters quote is...............