🥸The Little Chat With Otoharu🥸

After Otoharu went inside the house he noticed how pretty and modern it is.

He also liked how there were so many different things like music sheets and instruments, and other music related stuff.

He also noticed there was a photo of Riku and Misaki and Tenn.

He was confused on my THE KUJO TENN was in a photo with Riku and Misaki, the three also looked younger than they are now. 

(Please Imagine Miskai In The Photo, Also I Do Not Own The Photo, Credit To The Owner, Very Pretty Image)

Before he could ask anything Riku started talking.

"So what did you want to talk about so badly that you made Mi-chan take out her gun and threaten you?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if you want to be a idol. I saw the video of you singing to the patients in the hospital and I see idol material in you. The only thing is I don't really know if you want to be an idol. So let me ask you, do you want to be an idol?"

After Otoharu finished what he said Riku thought for a while.

He knew he shouldn't be an idol because of how fragile he is so he is going to have to say no.

So Riku started off by saying, "I am sorry but I am not going to be an idol. Of course being an idol sounds like fun and all but it isn't my dream to become an idol. Also I only sing because I want to make the people in the hospital feel better. Another reason is because my dream is to be a songwriter for someone I care for a lot. The person I care for is an amazing singer so one day I want to write a song or maybe songs that he will like to sing." He finished what he was saying in a warm smile. 

Otoharu was of course sad after he said this but he understands. You should follow your dreams.

"Thank you for answering my question Nanase-San, but if you ever change your mind please contact me" Otoharu says this while handing Riku a business card.

"Thank you for understanding and I will escort you outside." Riku says.

When they got to the front door Riku was going to open it but then someone else opens the door. 

The person who opened the door is none other than KUJO TENN!!!

When Tenn saw Otoharu he quickly new what he wanted to do and he got a little angry and just asked, "What are you doing here Otoharu-San?"

"I came here to ask Nanase-San if he wanted to become a idol but he turned me down. By the way why are you here Kujo-San?"

"I am here because I wanted to see my fan that I haven't seen in years, is it wrong for a idol to answer someone's letter saying they want to meet you again?" Tenn says with his eyes shaded, he is looking a little scary but Otoharu doesn't care.

"There is nothing wrong with that. Now I will take my leave. Have a good rest of your day."

After he left Riku sighed.

"Are you okay Riku?" asked a worried Tenn.

"I am fine, I just don't like him very much I don't know why." Riku answers tiredly.

"It is okay not to like people you know." out of nowhere they here Misaki's voice. "How are you doing Tenn" She asks.

"I am fine, thank you for saving Riku, Saki" Tenn says in a thankful tone.

"No problem, I am used to these kinds of stuff. I am just glad he is safe." Misaki says with a smile.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Riku asks the two.

They were talking about it as they go inside the house.

But little did they know that something big was about to happen to Riku's life.

This is where I am going to end this chapter.

I hope it was good.

I didn't really make Otoharu the same as the anime so it is a little OC, I hope you are okay with that.

Also some of the characters might not be the same as the anime, so that is a warning.

If you have any tips for me please comment it.

Have a nice rest of your day, night or evening.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

This chapter's quote is................(This is not my quote)

(This is not my quote)