😊Introducing Mi-chan😊

Then BAM!

NO ONES POV:

There is red liquid on the floor.

It is coming from the rapers foot.

You can see a person holding a gun and is now putting it away.

I guess the person Riku called Mi-chan shot him in the foot.

When Riku heard the loud gun shot he closed his eyes and covered his ears because it was too loud for him. 

When he was trying to open his eyes it was covered by unknown hands.

When Riku was about to say something somebody says, "It's okay Riku, just let me cover your eyes right now and also sorry for the loud noise. It must have scared you, the scary person is being taken to the ER because apparently he was injured. Also Tenn your still on the phone right?" 

The person who said that was none other than Mi-chan.

Tenn then says in a serious voice, "Yes I am still here but what happened is he being taken care of and is Riku okay?" (When he says taken care of he means dead by the way)

Tenn starts asking a lot of question.

Too much questions for Mi-chan to answer.

But first let me introduce Mi-chan.

(I did not draw this and I couldn't find the owner so credit to owner

(I did not draw this and I couldn't find the owner so credit to owner. Such a great drawing!!!)

Name: Misaki Gonzalez

Age: 18

Personality: Kind, Overprotective of Riku, Cool, Badass, Chill, Caring

Definition and kanji of name: 美咲 "beautiful, blossom"

Parents: Carlos Gonzalez and Hiyoko Gonzalez

Background info: Misaki's mom is Japanese while her father is from Spain. She was born in Spain and has more of her fathers genes. Her father was a former assassin and Misaki was taught assassination skills. Misaki lived in Spain for 15 years, while she was in Spain she was able to speak both Japanese and Spanish and also English. After living in Spain most of her life she wanted to see her mother's land so she told her parents she is going to Japan. They were protesting but ended up agreeing. The first day she landed she noticed how different it was from Spain, is was a lot more clean, modern, crowded? Although she was able to speak Japanese her reading was a little rusty. She was able to go out of the air port but after that she was lost, that was until she bumped into a red headed boy. The red headed boy apologized and started helping her. She learned that the red headed boy's name is Riku and he told her she could live with him and his twin which she gladly accepted. Also on the way home she noticed that his breathing was getting fast and he took out an inhaler after he took it his breathing got normal. After that Misaki learned that he has asthma and that is when she wanted to become a nurse, Riku's personal nurse. Although she doesn't know him well she already considers him as family. She also learned that Riku is innocent and oblivious. She met Tenn when they got back and they became good friends right away, they also call themselves the "Riku Protection Squad"!

Likes: Riku, Tenn, Knifes, Blood, Sweets, Riku's cooking, Riku's cuddles

Dislikes: People who hurt Riku, Perverts, Bullies

Nicknames: Mi-chan, Saki, Misa, Mimi, Aki

Back to the story:

"Tenn, I am going to take him home, he is quite shaken. Are you okay with that?" -Saki

"Ya, I'm fine with it, make sure he doesn't stress too much." -Tenn

"I know." -Saki

Then Misaki hangs up and while coving Riku's eyes they left his room, when they got out she took off her hands from Riku's eyes.

"Are you okay Riku?" Misaki asks in a worried voice.

"Yes I am, is that other guy okay though?" Riku asks.

"Why do you worry about people who hurt or almost hurt you. But yes he is okay." Saki replies.

"That's good to know. I heard we are going home, LETS GO!!!" Riku says excitedly.

This is the end of this chapter.

I hope you liked it.

I think from now on I will start posting two times a week.

I hope you keep on reading this story.

This chapter's quote is............