💛What Riku does when he is bored💛

"Tenn why is your twin brother in the hospital? He looks fine to me. It doesn't look like he is injured or is it because he has asthm—-." 

Tenn quickly covered his mouth to make sure that he didn't finish his sentence.

Riku still had a smile on his face but on the inside he was feeling sad and uncomfortable.

Riku answered in a shaky voice "I have an illness and I can easily get an asthma attack, so most of the time I am in the hospital or at home."

"My sincere apology, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was just curious." Gaku says while bowing.

"No no please do not bow and I do not need your apology, you didn't know so it isn't your fault. Please do not feel bad, I am actually happy that you guys came because my only visitors are my family members or the doctors, nurses and patients in the hospital. You guys are the first ever people that aren't my family members or hospital family to visit me. I hope you guys will come more often because I am the type of person who gets lonely easily." he said with a sad smile.

The two were thinking of what to say until they heard some start to talk. "Don't worry Riku, you don't need those two, you have me and I am enough right," Tenn said.

 Riku replied "You are the only one I need to survive" with a smile.

"Anyways, do you mind if I call you Riku-kun or would you rather me call you Nanase-san." asked Ryuu.

"I don't mind either one, call me whatever you feel comfortable with, just not anything weird." is what Riku said with a blinding smile.

Then after a few seconds of silence Gaku's phone rang, he picked it up and someone started yelling that everyone in the room was able to hear it, it was the three's manager. 

She was saying something about a photoshoot in an hours.

The three were shocked because they didn't hear anything about this photoshoot.

When Gaku hung up him and Ryuu quickly said their goodbyes and left.

Tenn kissed his cheek and said goodbye before leaving.

Riku was surprised at how fast they were able to leave. He felt happy that he was able to meet new people but now he was lonely so he went out of his room to check on the other patients.

Riku is well known in this hospital because this hospital is where he was born and a place he considers a second home.

Everybody knows him. He is known to be the hospital's angel, he sometimes goes around and talks to other patients.

Whoever Riku talks to will usually feel better on the inside making them want to try harder to get better quickly. 

The people Riku went to today were the younger patients in the hospital(Riku has a special hospital pass that allows him to go anywhere he wants).

The first room he went to was a shared room and all the people there were children and young teenagers.

When Riku stepped in the room he was immediately hugged by a girl named Hikari(the name means light).

Then a boy walked over and also hugged him, the boy's name is Kibou(the name means hope).

Then Riku lifts Hikari up and hugs her. After hugging Hikari he brings her to her bed, he puts her down and scolds her saying be more careful. 

While Riku was scolding Hikari every person in the room crowds around Hikari's bed and says "Ohayou Gozaimasu(Good morning)" or "Taichou wa dou(How are you feeling)?" towards Riku.

Riku says as a return "Ohayou(It is good morning but not formally)" or "Genki desu(I am feeling good/great in a formal way)!".

Everyone's eyes sparkled when they heard Riku's voice, you would believe he is an just by listening to his voice because it sounds like one an angel would have.

After everyone greeted to children the children ask Riku to sing them a song because that's what he always does when he visits.

The parents that were there telling Riku that if he doesn't want to he doesn't have to, the parents know about his illness and they don't want to see a sad Riku nor do they want children to see Riku sad.

 But of course Riku being too nice he sang them a few songs, little did he know one of the parents was recording him singing.

After he was done the parent posted it on his social media, it quickly got so many views and likes because of his angelic voice. 

Before he left one of the parents gave him some flowers to have in his room.

Then he left telling them to feel better not knowing that he was being recorded

This is the end of the story.

I hope you like it.

I hope you will give me some tips because I really need it.

Also sorry again about my grammar.

I hope you have a good day or good rest of your day😊!

This stories quote is............