❤️‍🩹IS RIKU OKAY?!❤️‍🩹

Tenn P.O.V.

When I overheard our manager saying that we have a photoshoot we didn't hear of I was so sad. I was going to spend the day with Riku, although the day was ruined because of those two. Anyways I was planning on buying Riku as an anniversary present.

 It is almost our 11 year anniversary. When we(Tenn, Ryuu and Gaku) got in the car I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Gaku calling out my name until he yelled REALLY loud "Nanase Tenn"

 That snapped me out of my thoughts and I answered in a cold tone "What and why are you yelling in the car" the two got shivers and Ryuu tried to make sure they didn't fight.

"Now, now let's not yell inside the car you two."

Of course they didn't listen to him and we kept on fighting. Until we heard a notification coming from my phone.

I stopped fighting and looked at my phone, I then saw a notification that said Riku was posted on somebody else's social media.

I then quickly looked at the post and I saw him singing to the little kids.

I was smiling at first thinking it was cute but then turned cold quickly. I was wondering why Riku was on the internet.

I looked up the person that posted Riku and it was one of Tenn and Riku's family friends from the hospital.

I sighed in relief that it wasn't someone that I didn't know.

 I then saw how many people saw and liked it and started to panic knowing how cute my brother is.

Without me knowing Gaku and Ryuu also saw the video and Gaku said "Tenn I didn't know your brother could sing our song. He sings it so well, maybe even better than you."

When I heard him say that I got so angry. "You are not going to force my brother to sing and dance in any way. He loves to sing, he just doesn't do it too often because of his asthma. That is why he isn't an idol. If he didn't have his asthma he would probably be one of the most famous idols by now. He is kind, cute, caring, adorable and shy. He is an angel, he can easily be taken advantage of, that is why I hid him from you guys and I6 and Re:Vale."

I said in an angry voice. After I said that, I called Riku in a rush.

He answered and I said "Riku if somebody comes to your room and it isn't the doctor or anybody from the hospital quickly ring the help button and if they ask you to come with them hit them, or run but not too fast. Also if they ask you to become an idol you know you can't so turn them down nicely, and if they try to force you to become one do what I always do to people who are rude. Got it "

'Ya I got it" Riku answered. Then suddenly I hear Riku's door slam open, and Riku said that it is a new doctor.

I was really suspicious of this new doctor because the hospital would usually tell me that there would be a new doctor.

I then say in the phone "Riku pull the help lever, that is not a new doctor that is a r@per, hurry!" 

When Riku heard this he quickly pulled it and I heard steps coming towards Riku. I then hear Riku say "Hello, how can I help you" in a creepy voice, it scares me and I don't usually get scared easily.

 I can almost imagine the other guy's face then I suddenly hear a man's voice "I am here to help you feel better" then I hear someone licking their lips. 

Then suddenly I hear a familiar voice saying "Get away from Riku-Chan!" 

It was one of the nurses Riku and I trust the most, and to me it seems like he brought more people. 

I hear Riku say "Mi-Chan" with tears in his eyes. I then suddenly hear multiple footsteps going towards Riku and then a BAM!!

This is the end of this chapter!

I hope you liked it.

I hope you didn't mind the bad grammar.

I am also thinking of writing a crossover story.

I you guys will also read my crossover story if I write one.

The quote for this chapter is...........