🧐Where did Riku go?🧐

Tenn POV:

After me, Ryuu and the old man finished our photoshoot I went to look for Riku.

But the only problem is that I can't find him.

I thought it would be easy to find him because of his hair but I can seem to find him.

So I am going to going to ask the staff people.

"Hello miss Kazuki. Have you seen a red headed boy. He is about my height." 

"Hello Mr. Tenn, No I have not seen a red headed boy, but if I do see someone with red hair I will let you know." Miss Kazuki says with a smile so I smile back at her.

I then look around the studio more and I still don't see him so I decided to ask the other idols.

"Hey Ryuu, Old man have you seen Riku." Tenn asks emotionlessly

"Don't call me old man you brat, also I haven't seen Riku. Why is he not here?" Gaku replied to me.

"Sorry Tenn, but I nether have seen Riku." Ryuu says to me apologetically.

"The old man is useless, and it's fine if you don't know Ryuu." I say to the two.

"Don't call me old man you stupid brat!" The geezer yelled at me.

But of course I just ignored him and went my way to find Riku.

I than ask Momo and Yuki.

"Momo-San, Yuki-San have you seen Riku?"

"No, I have not seen him. Why, was he not just here?" Yuki responded

"I have not seen him ether Tenten." Momo answers.

"You both are so useless." I say before leaving.

Although I did hear Momo say something like, "hey, respect your senpai". Though I don't care.

I then went to Idolish6 and asked if they knew where Riku went.

"Hey Idolish6 do you know where Riku went, the red headed boy you met before our photoshoot."

"No we have not seen Nanase-San. Sorry." Iori answered for all of Idolish6. 

After Izumi gave his answer I started to panic. 

No one has seen Riku. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Riku

 Riku POV:

I woke up and notice that I am tied in a chair. 

I look around the room but I can't see anything because it's pitch dark.

After I thought that the lights quickly turn on.

It hurt my eyes a little but than there was a man in front of me.

When I look up to see who it is it shocked me.

It was............

This is where I am going to end the chapter.

Sorry about chapter 10.

For the people who read the first one I want to apologies for the inconvenience.

Also in the comments try to guess who kidnapped Riku.

Have a great rest of your day, or beginning of your day, or have a good night.

This chapters quote is...............