Proluge

I arived in Mayumi-san and Takumi-san's studio by 2 o'clock in the afternoon and the place was covered with dust and cobwebs. I went to the storage room to fetch some cleaning supplies then commenced cleaning the whole studio, admiring every each of their old paintings and artworks followed by memories popping in my head about them.

I was wiping the dusted cabinets and antiques when I come across something wrapped in a white cloth with peach colored mini bunny designs and linings, under the wooden cabinet that Takumi-san especially costumed just for me.

'I didn't see this here before...' I said to myself. I take the object and stand up walking to the couch, placing it on the coffee table and resumed back to cleaning the studio.

It was about 6 o'clock when I finished tidying up and was curious about the mysterious object and decided to take it home and look in it tomorrow. I packed my things, switching the lights off, locking up the studio and went home.

I stored the box in the cabinet in my room and entered the bathroom. After taking a refreshing shower, I was about to lay in bed when the doorbell rang. "I guess Mark and the two are back." I said to no one. 

I slipped in some sleepers and walking out jumping onto the railings and slide down, doing a serf position, arriving to the ground floor in just a minute. I jumped off the handrail landing on the tiles on my toes and walk to the front door. 

When I opened the door, I was greeted by Mark's sparkling eyes holding up both his hands showing 2 plastic bags of 2 large milk tea in each bag, a cookie bread stuffed in his mouth. Two heads popped out behind him, Aiden and Kye waved with Kye being excited since he loves Milk Tea.

We drink our Milk Tea's and had a Movie Night. We stayed up till 10pm and I lend them the room they usually sleep in when they're coming over and did their nightly routine cuddling each other, Mark in the middle. I would check on them, that's why.

I went back to my room, turning the lights off before laying in bed, still thinking about the mysterious item that I placed in my cabinet. Setting that aside, I shake my head and close my eyes, letting sleep consume me.

Today, I'm currently dressed up as my og(opposite gender). I hum a song on my way back after delivering snacks to the orphanage and 4th grade. 

I unlocked the door and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I sat in my room staring at the covered contraption on my bed and decided to unwrap it.

It was a rectangular wooden box with a folded note over it. I unfold the top part and read it, saying:

Dear Y/N M/N L/N

Sweetie, this is Mayumi. If you saw this and is reading this note that me and my husband wrote, we're thankful to have met a beautiful, kind, talented and helpful child like you. You took care of us when sick and help take care of the house and the studio as we were your own family.

As a thank you for your humble gratitude, you'll be the new owner of the studio me and Takumi established along with the Blacksmith's shop or what you called it "Smithy". The look it your eyes back then was so precious. Don't push yourself too much okay?

(N/N)-chan, this is Takumi-san. The box that came with this note, a uniform with hakama pants(hope it'll still fit) overlaid on some Japanese art papers with brushes that you admire, and accessories me and Setsuko-chan bought for you.Your katana is in the first drawer in Setsuko's room, it was forged with nichirin ore. Haha!

I look at the box then continue to read the paper.

We dreamed to see you grow up to be a beautiful and more mature woman, but seems like we didn't have much time left.