Chapter 6

During my late session, Kagaya-san sent me a message via owl and I gave my reply afterwards. I glance to my acquaintance all dressed and looking at me with a genuine smile, I smile back. 

"Do you need anything, (Y/N)?" the latter asked. 

"Do you wanna visit somewhere, Casita?" The other replied excitedly "I would love to!" 

I packed Casita my clothes and Nakime-san transfers them to the Estate considering that this is her first in a lifetime to be a free-spirit again. And we'll be sojourning there for about a month. Nakime-san offered to transport us as well, but I guaranteed her it's alright. We then left a second it struck midnight, enjoying the windy atmosphere while piggybacking Casita through the way.

I oftenly go to the Slayer Corps and checked on my students(friends) who would train at my Estate that I gave them permission to. 

We were greeted prior to everyone reaching the headquarters, Casita fell asleep due to her still reconciling her new self. 

"What's her name?" Shinobu asks, Mitsuri silently squeal at my sleeping colleague. "Her name is Casita. She's accommodating her new being." confused by the last sentence(aside from Muichiro, Rui, and The Kamaboko Squad), I explained it to them. 

"Then I'll provide a room for her to sleep quietly in." The Insect Pillar claps twice and 2 female Kakushis' appears, bowing then gently carries Casita and proceed as they told. 

Oyakata-san and I chatted before Muzan-san joined us as we talked about the stories under our supervision and my students' improvements.

After the brunette woke up, we chatted and she insists on learning martial arts as she grew admiring me doing them when she was still a building. I did as she requested to the next 8 hours. Casita felt utterly exhausted and numbed, and fell asleep for 2 whole days. 

Jordan's presence near as a knocked was heard and the door opens after giving my permission. Jordan Aizuhara, my non-genetical brother sits beside me by Casita's bed, laying his head on my shoulder, and sighs. 

"How was your mission?" I ruffle his soft gate black hair, easing his tensed-up body. "Fine. Just finished all 10 missions in a day to see and make sure you're alright." He said, a hint of tiredness in his tone then fell asleep shortly. 

The next morning, all of us ate breakfast together. The moment Casita saw Doma while harassing the purple butterfly in the kitchen, the latter (Doma)'s color turns pure white as she immediately fell in rage and chases him holding a frying pan and a sheathed katana. Shinobu is showing a pleased expression. 

Everyone's confused, surprised, and pleased with how the lassie acted and can go at the same speed as his (Doma's). 

I summarily explain through telepathy followed by ears hearing Upper 2's screams. 

"The story took place in the Senguko Era when Chiase, Casita's real name was still human when that womanizer..." the crowd embarked with shocked, then emphasizes the word causing a certain Hashira to shudder and nearly chokes on his food. I got influenced, thanks to a certain Mist Hashira.  

"Monopolized her and killed her softly after. Her soul remained, subsiding all her prides when we met. She possessed the house in my residents in Tokyo." I then finished it up with elaborating my experiment when the 97th leader sends the message, accompanied by another scream.

We switch to the Rehabilitation room greeted by Doma's beaten up head at the entrance and Chiase's body soaked in red metallic substance. Some burst out laughing aside the rest, including my brother and myself. 

I was warmly welcomed in my Estate as we arrive and introduced Chiase, they bow in respect to both my accomplices. 

Author's POV [I'm switching perspectives every once in a while]

2 weeks have now pass.

On a starry night in the forest lies a long (H/C) hair female in uniform. Fireflies, glowing mushrooms, flowers and algae illustrate her surroundings as her body sways along the notes those residing in the song. Thus, entertaining her friend Casita whose eyes reflecting the latter's movements. 

[Photos aren't mine!]

(Y/N) held her hand out to the brunet and elegantly pulled her in a Viennese waltz stance and began dancing step-by-step, then initiates to follow the rhythm of the next song "Sway" by Michael Buble.

Located on a thick tree brand of a tree seated 3 males; one with black and navy blue eyes, another one with black eyes, and an albino design with purple eyes. The 3 masculine watches the scene upon them in enjoyment, seeing their mentor/sister smiling. 

—————————————————————————————

The last part was inspired bye the song. I'm really sorry for not updating for a week now and I'll be posting off schedule.  

5 days late but Happy Pride Month!!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜^^