Chapter 8

The night of the Masushi festival took place as the (H/C)ette escorts her accomplices to the occasion.

"My quest ends here. I shall move to patrolling the areas nearby. Casita, if it's not a bother... could you look after Rui and Muichiro?..." the said person nods, (Y/N) then vanishes from the scene. 

"(Y/N)-sama really needs a time out of duty... " disquiets a gorgeous lady with long, dark brown hair, parted in the center and worn braided back into a large, low bun, which is held in place by a floral hairpin. She has large, gentle lavender eyes that held worry for her savior.

"Agreed." Yushiro concur.

With the (H/C)-ette, a commotion erupted not long before she patrols the city side. She jumps down, accidentally stomping on a lanky teenager's face then flew back in the air when taking a shortcut. 

The male had predominantly black hair and a yellow streak in the middle who was maneuvering a motorcycle when she stepped on his face. 'Hanma-kun...?' (Y/N) thought apologetically looking back at the masculine.  

Hanma's POV 

Just as things got interested, the popo's had to interfere. I click my tongue keeping a smug face while driving away. Something hit my face and I nearly crashed the motorcycle, I pulled the breaks but I got launched to a bush in return. I popped my head out to be greeted by a cat. "Hey~kitty~..–" the cat hissed and scratches my face.

Back to Author's POV 

(Y/N) halts upon reaching a surface when her phone vibrates. Hinata informed her about Draken's injury and is being rushed to the hospital for operation. 

To the latter's dismay, a menacing aura engulfs the (H/C)-ette and had to dispose of the creature. (Y/N)'s vision assured her that the 6 foot tall teenager can still make it. 

The following days, (Y/N) would visit Draken, giving him and Mikey their favorite snacks.  

Days went on a usual, (Y/N) patrolling and oversleeping once a week. 

—————————————————————————————

Short chapter 'cause someone's pestering to borrow the gadget I'm using.