Chapter 3

This story takes place on when Takemichi's fight with Shibuya's 3rd years. 

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) ;Alias: Fuyu Tomioka 

I was strolling around some area in an oversized black hoodie with a matching jogging pants and a black and white Nike shoes. I felt a spiritual disturbance... 

I passed by a building spotting Takemichi's group bullying two other students who're shaking while he's sulking on the side questioning life. 

"W-we're 1st years, so we don't know about the 2nd years..." I heard one of the two first years as I near them. "What? Your just 1st-year punk-"

I intercept their conversation, stopping by their side. I look at the two victims, making a close eye expression lifting my cheeks, the muzzle covered my smile. "Mmmh" I voice out, noticing a blush on their cheeks before scurrying away. "P-Please e-excuse us!..."

"Good afternoon, Fuyu-san." The four greeted as I greet back with a nod. I look at Makoto and Kazushi as they looked away shamefully.

I joined Takemichi along with his friends and I'm now relaxing under a tree near them, my eyes closed while listening to their conversations as we waited till the sun set. 

I felt the presence of 7 people and heard one of them called out ."Oi!!"

I open my eyes. "So it is you who have meddled with our 2nd years? They are on a 'School Trip.' " The same voice continued. I avert my eyes to a guy with a scar on his left eyebrow lighting a cigarette. "Anyway, we will beat you all to a pulp one by one." Added the guy wearing a red t-shirt beside him with a yellow streak of his hair.

I grasp the risk of the a scarred male with my left hand before he could even land a finger on my friends, just enough to retain his fist. "Be careful Fuyu-san!" I heard four eyes shouts, turning my head at the 5, I placed my index finger against my muzzle then diverts back to my front. 

The guy smirk "Well, Well.... Look what the cat dragged in, seems like we have another-" 

...

'Pfft...weak!' The delinquent thought. "Well, Well.... Look what the cat dragged in, seems like we have another-" 

 The (H/C)-ette cut him off flipping him over her shoulders onto the ground as the scarred man gasps for air processing what just happened to him.

Takemichi's group gasp in shock. The 3rd year delinquents were now sweating, the yellow streak guy snaps "Why you-"

The (H/C) hair easily dodges his offense, doing to same process to him. Most of Takemichi's friends widen thier mouths, watching (Y/N) takes them on without a sweat. 

Takemichi was to fixated in the fight that he didn't notice the scarred delinquent standing up behind him, getting a punch to the face from the tall delinquent before (H/C)-ette hits him unconscious. 

Nightfall arrived and the fight ceased with the full-fledged delinquents defeat. 

"Damn, you were so awesome Tomioka-san!" Praises Makoto, "Yeah, you were like..." Kazushi added as both of them mimics the moves of their friend. "How come you didn't tell us?" Makoto query shaking them nonstop leaving them a bit dizzy. 

"We must celebrate our victory!" Shouts the glasses one with an energetic smile. "Yeah, thanks to Fuyu-san we won!" Continues the navy blue-haired member.

"True that we won, but, all we did was watch. We didn't even assist her when she took them on earlier." States the sand colored hair male as the two members immediately turn pale losing all their excitement.

"Let's head home for now. We'll celebrate our victory some other time." The 5 nods at the red head's announcement. 

With the (E/C) eye person, their view at the starry atmosphere averted to their companions, nodding after hearing the announcement. Turning their backs, they glance at (Y/N). "Are you coming?" Takemichi query as the other party points the opposite direction as they. 

"Take care!" (Y/N) nods waving goodbye. The group watch as the female descend in the direction.

To Be Continued...