Chapter 7

Chiase and (Y/N) chatting before teaching martial arts.  

"Casita...?" (Y/N) asks, the latter responds back and turns to her. "Yes, (Y/N)?" 

"If I may ask... is Casita truly your real name?" Casita widens her eyes, stunned then lowers her head. 

Casita has forgotten her name. "I seem to have forgotten it myself." Casita force out a smile stating her answer.

(Y/N)'s POV

//After burying the corses beside the burnt down residence and giving my condolence, the ghost of one of the deceased sits beside me. She was shock as to how I can see and communicate with her. She shared her tragic backstory before asking my name."My name's (Y/N)(L/N). Nice to meet you!" "Mine is Chiase Kita! I hope we could reunite again soon." Chiase smiles.//

A  memory flashes in my head, remembering the pass. "Chiase..." I mutter then Casita perks up by the familiar name. "T-that's it!.. That's my name! Chiase Kita!" 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's POV 

All the wives/bottoms were having a "Uke's night out" WITHOUT the semes 🙂. 

"Ne,ne (Y/N)-san.. There's a festival near your district, right?" Shinobu asks the venerable lady along with Casita who'm they invited aswell. (Y/N) nods. "It's on August 3rd." 

"The Master conceded on our proposal regarding that." Giyuu states giving a small smile. "Then I'll humbly accept on being your guide at the location." I said. "As expected of (Y/N)-san." "Kya!!! I can't wait!" Mitsuri beams. "We'll join aswell..." said a nonchalant Rui and Muichiro. 

'How did they even got here...' Thought the girls aside (Y/N). "Sure..."  

And just like that, the remaining week of their visit lasted with joy as the 2 female, along with the tall agent left the Slayer's headquarters. 

The trio took their time and got back to the house shortly. Jordan gets a call and took his conversation outside. 

(Y/N), who was bathing in her room didn't intend to overhear her brother's conversation. Jordan's given another mission which put the mc a little on edge. 'Should I go with him?...who'll look after Chiase and the house..' The female thought to herself. 

Just then her phone rang and answers the call of Nezuko's ID number and knew full well its isn't her. "Hello..?"  

Instead, the second butterfly sister and the triple braided hair feminist answer. "Hi, (N/N)-san!" A blushing Mitsuri shouts at the other line. 

The 3 chatted when the mc brought up a question and with no hesitation, the duo agreed on the latter's request and hungs up, (Y/N) gets out of the tub and changes to her set of clothes, exiting her room. 

The siblings confronts each other as the masculine informs that he's called in for another mission. His sister asks if he'd allow her to tag along. 

Whenever (Y/N) experience this emotion, she know full well a relentless situation would occur. 

(Y/N) walks in her room and comes out in a change of clothes meeting Chiase by her doorstep. 

"Where are you going, (Y/N)?" Chiase asks confused, the (H/C)-ette pats her head and caresses the latter's cheek while saying... "I'm helping Kuya Jordan on his mission. Mitsuri and Shinobu is coming over to keep you company."