Chapter 5

I was heading to see Hanagaki's gang when I came across a classroom of kindergartens filing beside a yellow bus, sorrow and disappointment lingered on their faces, saying their field trip getting canceled. 

The front wheel interior exploded, the driver explained that the spare tyre was already been used and is having a hard time mending it. I reach out to help them, the driver ask if I knew about the process and nodded in response. 

He was halfway through dismantling the tyre as I continue it, swapping the interior with a new one then, pumping it some air once placing it back inside the exterior and tucking the edges in. I attached it to the bus and tighten the bolts using the lung wrench. Giving it a last pump then, finished!

The adults were stunned by my performance and the students where jumping with glee running back inside the bus. The Guardians said thier thanks then joins the passengers after storing the tools and used materials.

 "Thank you, Miss!" Some kindergartens shouts popping their heads out the window. "Mmmh mmm...! (Your welcome)" I muffled receiving some blushing faces. "Alright kids, back to your sits." They obeyed as the bus engine ignites.

I wave them farewell, checking the time. I then spotted a cat on a high tree brand and went to assist the feline.

Hours have passed and I felt a spiritual time disturbance again, 'I guess Takemichi's back.' I checked my phone illustrating the time, realizing that I'm far-flung from Shibuya Middle School then began sprinting to the school.

3rd Persons POV 

Takemichi was being beaten to a pulp as the tall guy brings his feast to punch the blonde when suddenly a form of dust surrounds the two while Takemichi tumble on his bum. 

"Are you alright?" A mind transported voice got to the bleached blonde hair boy as he look up at the new comers back facing him, blocking his opponents offense, he was in shocked of his (H/C)-ette friend creating that small sand storm and saving his face just now. 

Fuyu pushed the other's hand off causing them to fall back then raise a hand to Takemichi, straightly fleeing from the scene. 

The fog of dust started clearing out and in terms of nobody but, the brawlers on the ground. 

The crowds went in shocked and confused along with  Takemichi's opponent. "What the hell happened just now?" Makoto ask. "No idea." Kazushi replied a drop of sweat formed on everyones temples.

(Y/N)'s POV 

I nearly got caught when I sensed there auras heading towards the situation. I randomly selected a location and arrived to the playground. I sat on the swings and started moving it front and back.

3rd Persons POV 

Night has arrived and no demon's nearby. 

(Y/N) felt Takemichi's presence and navigates his location, watching his sillouethe walking towards her stand as Takemichi sits besides her on the swings. 

"Were you here long Fuyu-san?" Takemichi ask, turning his head to the latter, receiving a head shake from her. Their conversation ended and both heard some snickering, turning their heads at the side. "So goddamn noisy." The blonde male said, frowning at them.

Fuyu's about to stand up when Takemichi stops her. "I'll take this one, Tomioka-san." Takemichi assures, feeling pain in his head whenever he mentions the name "Tomioka" as latter nods then sits back down, watches as Takemichi runs to the situation. 

After teaching those 3 punks a lesson, Takemichi got lectured back for littering hazardous materials.  

"Thank you very much." Both of them walks back to the swings where (Y/N) is now standing. Takemichi sits back while letting the ravenette sit on her seat then, him staring at them giving a close eye smile to him.

The younger male turns to the blonde. "Listen up. When you cross people like them, you need to have some guts. Be prepared to get punch." Takemichi continues. "Uh, what's your name?" He ask. 

"Tachibana... Naoto Tachibana." Naoto response surprising the other. Takemichi twitch, "Eh? Could you be Tachibana's younger brother?" He query. "I do have an older sister." He answered back. 

"By the way, I'm Takemichi Hanagaki. You can call me Takemichi." Hanagaki introduces himself. "I won't call you that, though." then the two seated averts to the standing one. "And their name is-."

"Fuyu-san!" Naoto interrupted.  

"Mmmh...(Hello)" Fuyu waves, patting Naoto's head.

"Ye- Wait, you know them?" Takemichi ask. "Yeah, Nee-san told me about them. They look feminine and young as what Nee-san said." Naoto states, receiving another headpat. "Really? You should've just said that earlier!" 

(Y/N)'s POV 

 After listening through their topic mainly about Hinata and the future, Takemichi reaches out his hand to Naoto and tries to joke his prediction but Naoto was convinced by the blonde's previous statement and shook his hand causing a time paradox to occur and Takemichi started acting as his middle school self again. Naoto was bewildered. 

I accompanied Michi-kun to his house after we helped Naoto back. "Goodnight, Fuyu-san." Michi-kun enters his doorsteps waving, nodding, I wave back. 

—————————————————————————————

I was listening to "Trust Fun Baby" at the start.