I Never

Hello guys hope you like this chapter I hope it will be good.

(Rosalie's P.O.V)

I hate Tamzin I don't see why they won't let me kill her!! Anyway today it's mine and Emmett's day of cooking tea and this is also the day where we have to make horrid food for Tamzin to eat. Also we get to play I never I love that game as it's always so fun, we will have to have blood shots to drink that has a tinge of alcohol in as well its safer adn tastes good.

It is currently around 3PM and we are getting ready for I never, the boys have gone hunting for the blood, me and the girls are just talking on what to do on day which is Friday (A/N They started all the pranks on the Saturday so when she first came that was when it all started x). I am planning to wash her clothes in red wine so they will be a funny colour and will smile horrid like her!

*******THE BOYS COME BACK**************

At last the boys are here time to make the shots, I went to the kitchen to get 8 shot glasses for me, Em, Al, Jas, Ed, bella, Ness and Seth. Ness was only having blood shots and Seth was having just a plain vodka shot. At last we had the shots make and the game was to begin.

“I wanna start!” Emmett yelled what a surprise but naturally we let him start.

“I never have been annoyed by Alice!” Emmett said, this will take offence to Alice. Everyone except for Alice had there shot. She was hurt.

“What I really annoyed all of you?” she asked and we just nodded. It was now My go as I was clockwise next to Emmett.

“I never have killed someone!” I said Everyone drank but Bella, and Nessie. “What have all you guys killed?” Ness asked us

“It was a new born army trying to kill Bella!” Edward said.

Ness nodded and it was her turn she thought “I have never kissed a werewolf!” Ness, Bella and Emmett drank.

“Really Em you kissed a wolf!” I was bored the first time and the second time it was dare!”

The game lasted a long time until there was a fight going on and Tamzin’s statue of a rose was broken and she came in screaming at us. That was a fun game it is now around 5:30PM and I need to start making dinner with Emmett! We headed to the kitchen and looked through the cupboard in the end we decided making soup and toast with a EVIL twist.

I pulled a pan out of the cupboard and we put it on the stove and put some of Nessie’s Ribena in and then add loads of things like mushed up  cornflakes. Emmett made a list of what he put in here it is.

Carrots (grated)

Potatoes

Onion

Waffle mix

Coke

Watermelon

Banana Peel

Olives

Herbs

Mint

Leek

Cornflakes

Rice Crispys

Milk

Candyfloss

Butter

Melted plastic.

After all that we had it done and we called everyone to the dinning room. The truth is everyone has blood but her but she doesn’t know that.

“Tamzin I hope you like it it’s vegetable soup and toast!” I tried to sweeten her so she wouldn’t kill me well try and kill me. I took a spoon of my blood and went mmmmmm indicating I liked it.

“Urgg this is horrible everyone get to your rooms now before I personally kill you!” She screamed.

Hope you liked it this was fun to write and I wouldn’t stop laughing lol

Fan, Vote ,Comment

JazzyWriterxxx