First Day With The Jetly's

Okay Hiya I hope you like this chapter.

(Megan's P.O.V)

 So far I really like Esme but then again she can easily change and be mean like Mom. My alarm went off around 3 minutes ago and I knew that Esme was at least alittle bit well I had spent last night with her and she was sweet. I knew that as soon as a got to school my mood will change completly people will pick on me and call me swotty pants and geeky gorrrilla.

"Megan Abbie come it's time for school!" Esme shouted with a motherly soft tone. I went down stairs and grabbed a Cerial bar and went to catch the school bus with Abbie. "I'll give you a lift to school and save that moey for whatever you want!" she said We both knodded. The ride to school was swift but quite and really  nice. Why can't we have Esme all the time, mom is always mean to me as i am the smart one but don't do anything.

Okay so first period at school is maths and thats my fave and best subject. The morning went by really fast but it was tourcher. I got my cutlury and took the knife to the girls toilets. As there was know one in the I went into the first cubical and started slitting my wrists I was so fed up of being picked on and my parents hate me, mom just calls me names and wacks me and 3 weeks ago dad raped me. I got the knife and went straight towards my wrist. It was a deep cut but I didn't care, I let out a yelp as it stung. Sophie Warner a girl in my year came in and picked the lock. She gasped as she saw me...

Okay thats it sorry its short and sorry it took ages to upload bye xox please fan vote and comment.