Day Before The Cullen's Rule Change!

here is the next chapter hope you like it xx

(Rosalie's P.O.V)

Today is the last day before the rule change and I know we will be in deep shit and have no for after today so the plan is to have as much fun as possible today! Tamzin will be waking up in about 1 hour so in 10 we are all meeting up in her room to wake her up by paint balls and spit balls!

She managed to get off the toilet about 15 hours after Emmett glued her on to in and I must say she was really pissed of and if Emmett was human and Looks could kill Emmett would be well and truly dead by now!

"Rosey i'm bored can we wake Tamzin up early??" Emmy Bear asked me.

"Emmy Bear I would love to but we can't I'm sorry!" I told him and he sighed, i hugged him and began to get ready! I found my only set of rough clothes, Boot cut jeans, a baggy blue tank top and flip flop from two whole seasons ago!

****** 9 Minutes Later************

We all headed to Tamzins room and Emmett, Jasper and Edward was supplying us with the attcking weapons, and suprisinly the Paint guns was Emmetts and EDWARDS!!! Jasper had all the paper and spit ball tubes.

"3 2 1 GO!" Emmett wisper yelled, this will be the best ever! I grabbed a guun and started shooting the bed and eveyone. We had agreed not to just shoot Tamzin, that we will be having a fight as well. My 10th shoot at the bed got Tamzin straight on her forhead there will be a bruise as I had it on full.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" I loud scream came from the bed after about 10 minutes of shooting her, I smirked when she looked me directly in the eyes.

"What the hell is goping on here!" She asked us while rubbibng her head! I just kept shoting her

"Well this is a paintball gun and spitball guns and we are having a fight DUH!" Edward said wow that is one of the few times I have heard him sas. She glared at him and muttered 'Theese kids are so babyish, I could kill them''

"Well no I thought you was having a silent teaparty with teddybears!" She said her voice loaded with Sarcasum

"Well that makes you evan more stupid then you clearly are!" Edward sassed again, wow he was on fire, He turned to face me and simled. Oh yer he reads minds.

"Edward Cullen don't talk to me like that!" Tamzin yelled at himand he smiled sweetly and stuck up his middle finger oooh fighty Edward.

"I will talk to you how ever I want no excuse me I am going out in the woods, follow me and you die... Litterally!" He spat in her face and she took a step back so she was once again sat on her bed.

*********3 HOURS LATER******************

Edward came back a few minutes ago and we are planning for a water fight in the living room, obviously we arew putting waterproof sheets on te furniture but it should pust Tamzin over the edge again. It is now 1:00PM and me and Alice are going shopping for clothes and other random stuff we most likly don't need.

"Auntie Rose please can I come shopping with you?" Nessie asked me in her sweet voice!

"Of course you can go get your shoes on!" I told her, Alicve came down with my BMW keys as it has a huge trunk that I built in myself. Ness came down in her sparley pink converse I got for her, good to know she like them.

"TAMZIN ME ALICE, AND RENESMEE ARE GOING SHOPPING BACK IN 2 OR 3 HOURS!" I yelled to her.

"Fine but if you miss dinner you won't get me making anything else!" She semi yelled back!

"WE WILL EAT OUT!" I screamed hoping she would go death, I heard her mumble a k and we left. The ride there was filled with music and singing. I had plans to buy jellwery, clothes, shoes, accsessories, a hamster for Ness and maybe a tin of car paint.

We got there and walked around every shop that was intresting or designer. By the end of the day we had 2 hamster, 5 bags of clothes each, 2 bags of shoes each, 3 bags opf accsesories each, 5 mini bags of Jelleray each and much more, I got a tin of black car paint and a brush so I can put patterns on my car.

********AT 6:00PM****************

We are just about to start the water fight, this will be good. I grabbed the Super Soacker 100000 and filled it with watt#er, set the dial to jet and waited for everyone Else. As predicted, Tamzin was in the Living room so we walked to it and the fight was on. I begain shooting my water everywhere and soaking everyone.

"Do  you mind I'm reading so GO PLAY IN THE GARDEN!" She said, well she yelled the last part.

"No we don't mind, why don't you read your damn book in the garden!" Nessie yelled at her, Tamzing looked shocked and ignored us fo rthe rest of the night, I had noticed that she had loads of bruises on her face from the Paintballing eariler.

Hope you liked it

Fan, Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx