Coma???

Got a brand new cover by @AlexandraJoy, she is amazing.

(Megan's P.O.V)

I sat by Abbie's bed all day and there was no progress, her heart was faintly beating and she wasn't taking in much air. The nurse told me that she is in a coma, its horrible thing that is I hate this universe.

"Esme, why is she in a coma?" I asked her.

"I don't know I think it may be form the fact she cut herself and had bad rope burn it was to much to take!" Esme said. "But one thing I know you are taking this badly but cant  you please promise me you wont self harm?" Esme asked me.

"Yes I promise, I do promise!" i told her meaning it. We walked to the car as visiting hours was up and I got in the front and just rested my head on my knees. I think I fell asleep.

****DREAM*****

I was at school and there cheerleaders there Kylie there second most favorite cheerleader came up to me and game me a hug.

"Your sister is a idiot and you will end up just like her!" She wispered in my ear and I shivered. Then her best friend Monica came up and cut of all my hair they kept on hurting me, making fun of me and bullying me.

*****END OF DREAM******

I woke up screaming and I looked around, I was on the sofa and Esme was sat at my feet.

"Are you ok what wrong ?" she asked me. I exsplained the dream to her.

(Abbie's P.O.V)

I can't see anything it's all black around me, I can't hear a thing, all I know is earlier someone was holding my hand. What happened and where am I? Was I dead?. There was so many questions running through my mind. I realised that I had cut my self alot earlier today I think it was but I'm not sure. I tryed to force my eyes open but it wouldn't work.

I saw it in loads of movies where people come out there body and exspored around, could I do that. I was concentrating so hard to come out of my body I didn't attchally realise that I was out.  AWESOME I thought. I looked for the door and walked through it. I could so get used to this.

I manged to make my way home and there on the sofa Megan was there crying her eyes out and Esme was comferting her.

"Megan can you see or hear me?" I asked wondering if she could. She looked straight up and smiled, she saw me or at least heard me.

"Abbie is that you!" She asked looking around, so she couldn't see me but atleast she could hear me.

"Yea it is!" I told her and she asked Esme if she saw or heard me,

"I only heard her dear!" She said. Score at least I can communitcate with them.

Ok thats the end of that chapter, hope you like it sorry its short.

Fan Vote Comment

Jazzywriterxxx