Giratina x Reader x Arceus

(Please do not come at me for saying Arceus is a legendary. Yes. I know it's a Mythical, but let's be honest, a Mythical is just a subcategory of Legendary now isn't it?)
(Also apologies if the timeline is a bit skewed, I've never completed a Sinnoh game and it's been forever since I played)
Requested by the lovely corvid, @monsterdawg290!~

Region: Sinnoh
(Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl)

~Competitive~

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down, you two!"
The two legendary Pokémon let out short roars in response to you, their squabbling coming to a half as they turned to your approach.
After the whole Cyrus situation, you couldn't help but worry for the two Pokémon he'd tried to control, so you climbed all the way to the tippy-top of Mt. Coronet. You'd been there when Cyrus' hold on them was released, so it's no surprise they'd taken a liking to you.
"I came to see how you two were doing!" You announced, finding a nice boulder to climb and sit on, "Hope you both weren't arguing!"
You received growls in response, the two Pokémon beginning to settle around you while glaring at each other.
"We are having none of that! Neither of you need to fight for my attention, you can learn to share."
It was funny, seeing these two great and powerful Pokémon interact with you like two Glameow.
You felt Giratina gently nudge your arm, and your hand naturally moved to pet it. Before Arceus could even begin to bicker, you lifted your other hand, smiling as you felt it carefully nuzzle into your palm a moment later.
"See? This isn't so bad!
You received soft chirps and trills as the two Pokémon soaked in your attention, but eventually you had to depart back home.
"Terribly sorry, but it's getting late and I must return home!" You spoke up, carefully sliding off the boulder you were on. "I'll see if I can come back tomorrow though!"
You have a small wave, receiving their own form of goodbyes in return as you began stepping down the stairs.
"And no destroying anything!" You shouted over your shoulder the moment you heard them begin to bicker.

Pokémon x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें