Hisuian Zoroark x Reader

(I'm OBSESSED with this mon. I love it so much I have two shiny Zoroark and working on getting a gaggle of shiny Zoruas)
(Just fyi you aren't a part of the Galaxy Team in this one, more so a wandering figure in the land of Hisui)
(Not a request)

Region: Hisui (Legends)

~ Full Moon ~

It was that time of the moon cycle again. You remembered it like it was yesterday, how as a young girl, you'd wandered too far into the icy valleys, away from a village that no longer stood in present time. The roars of an Alpha Glalie and an Alpha Garchomp doing battle caught your attention, watching as the Garchomp, honed and strengthened against the icy wilderness, fought tooth and claw against the Glalie. You remember getting far too wrapped up in watching the battle, unafraid, that you failed to notice the avalanche coming down from over the sounds of the battle going on.
You thought you would have gotten trapped under, crushed and killed in an instant, but plum-colored claws grasped you and pulled you away just in the nick of time. The Pokémon that had saved you left your line of view before you could truly focus on it. But as you remained, laying in the snow, the full moon shown above you, leaving you in a glittering snow field.
Ever since that day, you had hoped that the Pokémon you saw would come back, perhaps on a full moon like then, to see you again.
After your village fell to the harsh wilds, you were old enough to set off on your own, braving the wilderness and fortifying your strength.
You could outrun any raging Alpha, endure the harsh blizzards of the Alabaster Icelands, and even go toe to toe with the Riolu and Lucario that lived there.
Those that were of the Galaxy Team or Pearl Clan referred to you as 'The Wild Wisp'.
You aren't quite sure where they'd gotten to wisp part from, perhaps from the way you dressed, but nonetheless you had two goals in mind.
Survive.
And find that mysterious Pokémon you saw all those years ago.
It was the full moon again, and you went on your usual stroll, berries tucked away in a small basket you carried. You hummed quietly as you walked, listening to the Icelands' howling winds and the snow crunch under your boots.
Overall it was quiet, save for the occasional roar of an alpha in the distance from time to time.
"Perhaps, tonight isn't the night either?" You murmured sadly, finding your nightly trek coming to an end.
"Zoroa!!"
You jumped at the sudden snarl, looking around before spotting a gray and purple creature, being backed onto a ledge by an Alpha Mamoswine. With one swing, the Mamoswine had sent the other Pokémon flying, tossed off the ledge to tumble down the sheer cliff side. A ragged gasp left you at the sight, your legs spurring into action as you raced to the downed Pokémon's side.
"Are you alright?!" You reached out, gently taking hold of the Pokémon's paw.
You recognized the plum colored claws from all those years ago, and watched as the Pokémon looked up at you, recognition in its gaze as well.
"Zorrr?"
"It's me. That little girl you saved." You offered a soft smile, reaching out to help the injured Pokémon up. "Where's your den? I'll help you."
"Zoroa! Ark!" It nodded in a direction, where a group of red and white Pokémon just like it began to emerge.
This one must be a shiny then, you'd seen a few in the many groups of Pokémon that called the Alabaster Icelands home.
You nodded to your old friend, taking it slow as you helped the large Pokémon over to its pack. They chittered amongst themselves for a few moments before two stepped forward to help their alpha back to their dens, while a third stepped up to herd you along with the others.
Once the Zoroark had their alpha settled and resting, you took the time to mix up some healing foods for it.
"Thank you for saving me that one day. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, Zoroark." You hummed softly, smiling as it settled against you, it's head resting in your lap.
"Zoroa."