The Date

Este and Tori said goodbye to each other and walked out. Tori went to her own home, taking the different path then Este.  

____

Este reached her home. She entered her home. It was all dark. Except the candles and the petals of roses.

Jake was there sitting. At her sight, he stood up and led her to the kitchen. "Welcome home, my love" greeted Jake. "Thanks darling" blushed back Este.

"You did all this for me?" She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Of course, only for you, my love" replied Jake lovingly.

He opened Spotify and started playing Lover. they danced and laughed for a few minutes. Este, making the first move, kissed him. But there was something different about it. His mouth tasted different than it should have. 

'huh, that's not my merlot' thought Este (A/N: one air quote means a thought)

"You taste........different"

"Really, my love?"

"I don't know"

They danced around the kitchen in the refrigerator light (A/N: Yes, I did that) Laughing and washing there worries away, till 2 am.

They woke up in the morning, legs sore from yesterday's dancing. Este woke up first and went for a bath. When she came out, she heard Jake call someone darling on the phone 

'who the hell is Jake talking to?!?!?!?'

She got dressed in her usual attire. An emerald green palazzo and white shirt, tied her hair up, and went out to meet her husband. She kept her calm, so that they wouldn't fight just before going to work.

"Morning darlin', who was on the phone that you just called 'darling'?...... Of course nothing suspicious or anything" She added quickly.

"Oh hey, just joke-flirting with Manish."

They laughed together. Manish was an Anglo-Indian Employee, Jake's bestie

"Oh my god, stop teasing the poor guy" 

"NEVER!!!!!!"

They laughed their arses off before heading to work.

A/N: OMG, y'all, this was my biggest chapter. Please comment if I should write longer chapters. and I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!