The Investigation

The investigators came into the office, asking for witnesses. As there were none, they all visited the crime scene. Ducking over, Victoria saw what real was there. It wasn't just a patch of blood, I was a bloody pool (see what did there ;))  . She didn't see anything else, except that.

"No boot traces, no body-dragging traces. Only thing we found were the tire traces. And it seems like they (tires) belonged to a sports car. Like, as if, a Police Car was used." Stuttered the officer.

Victoria murmured a 'how is this even possible' to herself and went away.

Her mind racing. Millions and millions of thoughts echoing inside her head. Who could do this???? How was this possible??? How did the black belt Este that she knew had died so easily???? Who could've done this to her?? Why would've someone done this to her??? Are they even gonna work on the case any-

And that was when the Police officer, who she knew as Scott Turner, Snapped her out of her thoughts.

"We're giving up. There's not one clue of what's going on and who did this. We won't be able to take this case further any longer. Thank you for your time and patience." Interjected Scott.

"But- "

"I SAID WE'RE THROWING OFF THE CASE. CASE CLOSE. NOT DOING ANYMORE!!! Gosh, you women are so stupid. One got herself killed and other's pressuring. GOSH!!" Hollered Scott.

Victoria wanted to argue, she wanted to scream out all the things that were wrecking balls inside her brain. Her very feminist brain. But, alas! She knew that there was no point in talking to him.  It would be casting pearls before a swine. She said nothing.

'A police car?!?!?! How is that even possible?!?!?! Why would someone from the Police murder MY best friend?!?!?!'

But then something clicked. It wasn't exactly a Police officer who killed he. It was a just a similar car's tire. And who that she knew of has a similar car tire? Jake.

She got into her car and raced to Este's house, muttering a 'bye' to Inez. She drove for 15 minutes till she reached there. She was hiding in a blind spot, when she saw it .

A/N: Another chapter, published. Let's hope that you guys like it, comment what you think and vote if you like it. Thanks for reading!! Have a good day!!! 

p.s.- people who are reading this at 2 am, GO TO SLEEP