Where Is She?

It was the day next, when Tori tried calling Este. She didn't pick up. 'What is she up to?' she wondered. she was sitting in the living room with her girlfriend, Samantha. "What are you thinking?" asked Sam

"Nothing. It's just that.........Este didn't pick up my phone, last night" mumbled Tori, thoughtfully

"Well, you can just call her husband, Jake" suggested Sam.

"Yah, well, I did, but he says she is still at work. You know how she is, not caring about sleep, running on caffeine, working overtime on more than one occasions" sighed Tori.

"But- it's Saturday, it's when MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES are off work" quaked Sam.

"Yah, you're probably right. I should go check the office. Bye!!!"

Tori pecked her cheeks before grabbing the coat and going to her workplace. She was there, when the receptionist, Inez, met her.

"Hey Tori, whatcha doin' out on a day like this?" she spoke with a heavy country accent.

"Hey Nez! Have you, by any chance, seen Este in her office?"

"umm....Yah, she went out yesterday with a hurry, going into an alleyway, right across the street. Why? you ain't heard from her?" Hesitated Inez.

"Yah no I haven't. Jake thought that she was here, and I think we both know how talking to Este is like when she is running on caffeine" Tori chuckled, humourlessly.

"Oh.........Well, have a good day" chimed in Inez

"You too, bye" 

"bye"

She went out and entered the alleyway. What she saw, was blood, correction, dried blood. 'Who does it even belong to?' 

She took out her phone and called the 911. Her hands were shaking as she dialed it, she was never scared but this, this was a murder. Near her office. Her head started spinning, she felt like she was suffocating. 

A/N: that is also another long chapter, and before u ask yes Tori is gay (im bi, i guess? sexuality crisis going on here!!!), and Sam is a real person. I hope u liked the story. Comment what u think!!!!!!!!!!!!