Unforgivable

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ Chapter 19 ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

The clean up of the Chamber was done in quick order, the Goblins wondering what to do with the Basilisk's body. For one as ancient as this one, just a scale would make them a fortune, but they could get too deep, they remember that there were surviving members of the Slytherin Line and thus they still had ownership of the Creature's remains. They grumbled a bit, but instead set to work preserving it for now. Amelia hissed as Severus finished casting a bandaging charm on her ribs, her other men, those who survived the fight, that is, were all in similar states of half mummy cosplay while the children were sat at the heart of their group. Ms. Weasley was still suffering from whatever happened to her and thus passed out about a few minutes after she had woken up. Mr. Weasley passed out as well, his nerves shot after the adrenaline had finally ran its course.

Mr. Potter, the poor dear had cried himself to sleep and young Mr. Snape was stubbornly fighting off the urge to sleep, growling whenever someone mentioned how tired he looked. Amelia found it amusing as Lucius and Dolohov just leaned back to back, wands in hand, keeping guard in case something else decided to pop up, but they highly doubted that. Amelia got up, hissing as she put strain on some of her injuries to do so.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, first and foremost: an excellent job well done. Have our dead been gathered? Good, let's grab the children and get out of here..." Amelia says and they all nod.

Lucius goes to pick up Harry, ignoring Tom's growling and hissing, nestling Harry into his chest, the boy still holding onto the egg that Aldeztaile had given him while Dolohov picks up the Weasley children and Severus cocks a brow at his son, who refuses to be picked up, but at least holds his mother's hand as they begin making their way out. When they are at the tunnel leading up to the school, Tom hisses out:

"§Moving Stairs...§" and stairs appear from the walls of the pipe, perfectly dry and then Severus steps onto the first step and the stairs start moving like an escalator, Tom gets on with his mother, Lucius and Dolohov behind them as the others slowly get on and it is only a few short minutes later that they are back in the school proper and the entrance seals shut.

"Huh?" Amelia blinks and frowns confused for a moment, looking around the hallway that they were all standing in, not remembering how they got there.

"Do not try to recall the Chamber. Lord Slytherin would have placed protections up, only those of his line or who are Parselmouthes will be able to recall everything." Severus tells her when he noticed that she and the others, minus the Goblins, seemed to be wondering where they had been. They clearly recall a great chamber, water, fighting the Mog-Lathar and the Basilisk that died protecting them, but they could not recall how to get to the Chamber or exacting details. "The rumors of his paranoia seem to be true."

"Indeed... But that won't affect our report because it was ancient Magic that did it. Let's get to the Hospital Wing now..." Dolohov huffs out, hoisting the Weasley children a bit higher up. They were not little kids and they were quite heavy.

Everyone nodded and started trekking out...

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Harry whimpers softly as he awakens, Tom is curled up on the bed with him, there is a large egg, about the size of an American football, between them. The Alpha is awake, his deep blue eyes watching Harry calmly. There is muffled voices on the other side of the curtains, he can just barely see his Uncle Lucius's back where he was blocking the entrance to his curtained off room.

"Shh, it's alright, Mama's just yelling at Headmaster Dumbledore..." Tom assures him. "He wants to expel me, but only suspend both you and Weasel for two weeks. 'The Weasleys would be more than happy to house Harry during that time.' Mama's less then pleased."