Foreshadowing

~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~*~Chapter 21~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~ *~* ~

Lucius was exhausted after the hellish three days he had, he barely managed to make it through the floo with out missing his exit or shooting himself out of it like a bat kicked out of hell. Dobby had simply popped up, grabbed him and dumped him fully naked into an ice bath. Lucius almost fell asleep in it, the scales around his neck opening and closing rhythmically like gills, filtering oxygen from the water, but eventually he would run out, and need to surface. However it felt good to relax. Sitting up, he pushed his hair out of his face and accepted the goblet of Elvish Wine Dobby had just presented him without needing to be told.

They had thankfully finished waking everyone up and with Healer Amber's team working around the clock, they had found that Lockhart has molested 7 unpresented children, Harry was the only one he had tried to actually assault who was still unpresensted, and at least 6 Omegas and 4 Beta females he tricked/coerced into having sex with him to avoid failing grades, or because he kept them in detention alone and dangerously close to curfew. If they wanted to avoid more detention, they had to please him. He then blocked the memories off, or erased them, but not fully since Healer Amber's team was able to find them.

What made his week miserable was that not long after Madam Bones had submitted the memories as evidence in Lockhart's case, Rita bloody fucking Skeeter somehow caught wind of the molestation and rape charges being levied against Lockhart and in true Skeeter fashion, she made it 'sensational news.' And like that the powder keg had been ignited and exploded. He is just glad that due to the nature of the accusations, the nosy bitch could not get the names of the victims, not without being arrested and forced to reveal her won dirty secrets as well as facing extremely heavy fines and some very serious time off in Azkaban.

But now his office and several other law firms are being flooded with requests for representation. Many were claiming to have been molested by the man, or raped by him, some even claimed to have had his child and were demanding money as compensation. Lucius will not say that they are all lying, but let's say the liars far outweigh the true victims. Lockhart was a narcissist, he only went after people who were beautiful, rich and beautiful, influentual and beautiful, or in the rare few cases, the very last of their line and thus he was their 'spouse' and would retain their fortunes and titles once they passed, when it turned out he had a few elderly wives. But Lockhart had a type, if you were not beautiful, he did not pay you a lick of attention. And these were just the people here in England, never mind the victims whom he stole his stories from and the people in their homelands and towns.

Lockhart was supposedly a world traveling hero so that means he had to certainly travel to Peru and Kenya, up to the Himalayas and the other places. Lucius is getting a headache just thinking of the sheer number this man has raped, molested and tricked, the memories he stole, the money and fame! The Drake might be old and gray by the time he finally gets his chance to finally duel the bastard, but that was not for at least 8,000 years for him. Lockhart would be long dead by then. And the kicker? Lockhart has no children, so the women who claimed to have his child were turned away, but now demanding to sue the law firms for malpractice!

"I'm done..." he says and Dobby pops up to take the glass and help him get dried off and dressed again, handing him a mug of strong tea.

"Dobby's prepareds roasting boar and tomato sandiwichings for Master... Would Master like to eat?" Dobby tells him.

Lucius gives a low almost sexual purr at the thought of a roast black wild boar sandwich with fried tomatoes and that lovely avacodo aoli Dobby makes. The Elf pops off without needing to be told and reappears with a plate with two sandwiches. The Drake thanks him and quickly picks up one of the four halves and takes a big bite. He's ravenous after having only nothing to eat in three days because of how busy and hectic he's been, getting the Governors up to speed, helping the students get legal council and making sure that there was no way any of this would be swept under the carpet. He highly doubts anyone would be so foolish, especially with the common folk practically feral and baying for Lockhart's blood. Heaven forbid if anyone sides with the man, the bastard gets a light sentence or worse, goes free.