The New Girl

Hello, the name's Len Kagamine. I have blonde hair that goes down to my shoulders that I usually wear in a ponytail. I have blue eyes. My age is 14.
I go to this high school called Vocaloid High. It's a school that's very hard to get into. Mostly the rich kids get into that school, and I would be one of the rich kids. Though, I don't care much. I'd rather be living with my real mom, with what the rich call "common people", than live with my dad and step mom.
My father, I don't look anything like him. He has black hair that's short and is always combed neatly. He has bright green eyes. My step mother has brown hair that's usually in curls. And if you're asking, no, it's not natural but she goes around saying it is. She has hazel eyes. Her and my father are both 45 though they do seem younger. Things that happen when you have a lot of money.
Today was a Monday and I heard there was suppose to be a new girl join our school today. She's supposedly in my class with Mr. Kamui. Most high schools go to different classes for different subjects but not Vocaloid High. It's the same boring teacher everyday for every subject. Eh, I guess Mr. Kamui isn't really boring. He's... Interesting.
"Good morning, Lenny-boo."
"Good morning, mother."
I hated the fact that she called me that. But every time I make her upset, dad yells at me and sometimes he'd beat me. So I'm mostly quiet and nice around her.
"James made you some pancakes. They're on the table."
James is our butler. Dark brown hair that's short, bright blue eyes. And we also have Mary, our maid. Long blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back, blue eyes. She's a cute girl but she's older than me. Her and James are 23. And I think they're both secretly dating.
I walked to the dining room to find pancakes on a plate and apple juice in a cup. There was a bottle of syrup next to the plate and a knife and a fork next to it also. I sat down and poured some syrup onto the pancake and ate it. I drank the juice and went to my room to grab my backpack. I put it on and went outside waiting for whatever his name is. We got a new limo driver and I still don't know what his name is. I've asked him three times what it was but now I don't want to be rude and ask a forth time. All I know is that he's supposedly Mary's older brother. Though instead of having blue eyes, he had green. I guess one parent had green eyes and the other had blue.
The limo pulled up in front of me and the limo driver came out and opened the door for me. I got inside and he closed the door. He got inside and started driving to Vocaloid High. We talked the way there. I told him that there was suppose to be a new student and I'd tell him about her after school.
We stopped in front of the school. He got out, opened the door for me, I got out, he shut the door, got back into the drivers seat, and drove off.
My friend, Kaito, ran over to me.
He has blue hair with matching bright blue eyes. He is very tall, it's like he was towering over me.
He was wearing the same thing I was. Well, it was a uniform.
White buttoned shirt, black pants, black shoes, black blazer, and a red tie. All males must wear the uniform to school.
The girls wear a white buttoned shirt, a dark blue blazer, dark blue skirt-short or long-,black shoes, and a red tie.
"Dude, the new girl is a total hottie!" Kaito said. I guess he was gonna try to get close to her so they'd date. He did this when Miku was the new girl but failed.
Miku has long teal hair that's always in pigtails. Her hair almost touch the ground. She has green eyes.
"Of course you'd say that." I walked inside the school and to my class where Mr. Kamui was talking to a blonde I didn't know. I'm guessing she's the new girl.
Mr. Kamui-Gakupo Kamui-has long purple hair that's in a ponytail. His purple eyes match his hair. He was wearing a suit with a purple shirt underneath the black blazer.
I sat down at my seat and set my backpack next to me. There's really no need for lockers if you just have one class.
"Len Kagamine!" I heard Mr. Kamui shout over the loud noise of the class chit-chatting.
"Yes sir?" I looked at him. He looked at the blonde and said something I couldn't hear. The blonde then walked over to the desk next to me and sat down.
She looked over to me and smiled. "Hiya, I'm Rin Shirogane!"(I've changed her last name.)
"Len Kagamine."
"Well it's nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
The bell rang and class started.
After a bit, the bell rang again indicating it was lunch time.
"Len... Can you please take me to the cafeteria?" Rin said.
I looked up at her a nodded. Kaito was right, she was a hottie. Her wonderful blonde hair that went to her shoulders, her pretty blue eyes that dazzled in the light. She was perfect. I wonder what she looks like under those clothes. I MEAN... Uh... NOTHING! I do not want to know what's under them!
We walked to the cafeteria.
"So... Rin... I think you should just come sit with me and my friends instead of the rich snobs." I said.
"Rich snobs... Oh yeah, this is a school full of rich people. I've seen many expensive things here that I know I'll never have."
"Hm? Oh, you're not rich. I'm guessing you're very smart then."
"Yes. I'm just one of those... commoners."
"People are people, you don't need to be rich of anything. You're still a person."
Rin smiled. "Thank you, Lenny. Is it okay if I call you that?"
"If it's okay if I call you Rinny."
"Okay, Lenny."
"Rinny~"
I brought her over to a table where Kaito, Miku, Meiko, and Luka were sitting.
Meiko has short brown hair and brown eyes. Luka has long pink hair and blue eyes.
"Ah, hello Len. Who's the girl?" Meiko looked at Rin.
"I'm Rin. Rin Shirogane."
Meiko smiled. "Well I'm Meiko though the people here like to call me Mei-Mei. You can call me that if you want."
"Mei-Mei... Okay."
Everyone introduced themselves to Rin.
"Well it's nice to meet all of you!" Rin smiled. She has an adorable smile. I could just kiss her. WHOA WHOA WHOA! I've only met her today, I can't say things like that!
The bell rang and we all went to our class. A few hours later, the bell rang again and school had ended.
On the ride home, I told Brendan-I ended up asking what the limo driver's name was-about Rin. All about her adorable smile, pretty eyes, her wonderful hair, how perfect she is. And he told me it's probably the start of love.
Love. What really is love? I live with people I don't really care about-except Mary and James, they're cool people-I've never really experienced love before. But I guess I am now.